You Did What?

Jamie P.O.V

I decided to stay with Landon for a bit.He said he needed some company and frankly I did too.

His Mom must not be home because her car isn't in the driveway.I took a condom out of the glove compartment and stuffed it in my pocket.

Landon must've seen me pull up because he was already at the door.

"Hey."He said opening the door for me.

"Hey."I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.

"No,Jamie."He took my hands away and pushed me back a bit."I have to tell you something."

"What?You have an erectile disfunction?You're only 17."I joked.

He didn't laugh.He had a serious face as well.

"Seriously,Jamie.I've been meaning to tell you this because the guilt is practically eating me alive."Landon said sitting on the couch.

I sat next to him.My heart was racing a mile a minute.

"Are we breaking up?"

Landon sighed."You might break up with me after I tell you and believe me I don't want to."

"Okay...Tell me."

"I...kissed Sylvia..."He said running his fingers through his hair.

My eyes went wide.

"Jamie,I am so sorry.It was a mistake and-"

"That bitch!After all the things I've done for her and she goes a kisses my boyfriend!"

"Jamie,its not-"

I'll be back Landon and if Im not check the police station."I said walking out of the door to my car.

I was beyond pissed off.All I wanna do is hurt her like she hurt me.
---
When I got home I ran to Sylvia's room.I kicked in the door.She wasn't here but her room was a mess.Her bed had stains on it and there was a faint smell of smoke.

I shook it off and thought where could she have possibly gone...Zach.

I went into Dad's office and grabbed an important...necessity.I went over to Zach's house and knocked on the door.He wasn't answering so I opened the door myself.It wasn't locked.

I went upstairs to his room and saw that bitch and him cuddling.

"Wake the fuck up!"I said pulling her out of his arms.

"Jamie! Stop!"Zach yelled.

"How could you kiss my boyfriend!?You betrayed me!"

"Jamie,I'm sorry!It wasn't intentional!"

"You're a liar!I welcomed you into my home,introduced you to my friends and treated you like you were really my sister!Do you even know how much I love him?!He saved me from a lot of shit in my life and I would die for him!If you love him too then you must die for him too!"I pulled the gun from my back pocket and pointed it at her.

She froze.I could see the horror in her eyes and I knew she could see the anger in mine.

"Jamie.Stop and put the gun down."Zach said walking close to me.

"No!Get away from me!"I said putting my finger on the trigger.

She was begging me not to do it.I shut my eyes and pulled the trigger.When I opened my eyes I saw that I didn't shoot her...Instead my arm was redirected by Landon...

There was a bullet sized hole in the wall.

"Damnit Jamie!"Landon shouted yanking the gun from me.