A Good Time (Extra Chapter)

Just a quick little chapter before I tell you guys what I'm planning to do for the future.

(Y/N's POV)

It was the following weekend of the picnic, where I made the quick decision to have a sleep over at Kazuto's place. I was practically ready with my game console, controllers, snacks, and drinks. I would've brought my Amusphere, so we can play ALO or something, but Sugu said she didn't want anyone on the Amusphere until after the sleep over was done.

Y/N's thoughts: Ok, that should be it.

I was wearing a comfy shirt with basketball shorts and my F/C jacket, since it was a little chilly, even though it was only 7 pm. I went down stairs to say bye to my parents.

Y/N: Bye, mom! Bye, dad! I'll see you guys tomorrow!

M/N: Have fun, sweetie!

D/N: Who's gonna be there?

Y/N: It'll be me, Kazuto, his girlfriend Asuna, our friends Tomo, Keiko, Rika, Sugu, Shino, and Yuuki.

D/N: So you have...6 girls to choose from!

Y/N: What do you mean?

D/N: For taking your virginity and being your wife, of course!

Y/N: (blushes) D-Dad!

M/N: Don't tease him like that. He said they were just friends.

D/N: We were "just friends" before we started actually dating.

Y/N: Ok, look, I gotta go.

D/N: Have as much fun as you want! Me and your mom will be having a lot more fun while your gone, though...~

M/N: Oh, D/N!~

Y/N: Bye, mom! Bye, dad! I'll see you guys tomorrow!

I quickly got my stuff and went outside to my motorcycle.

Y/N's thoughts: Glad I got out of there before things got too crazy...

I made my way to Kazuto's house. I made sure to get there a little early, so I can set up my console. I decided earlier to bring my Nintendo Switch, since I had a lot of multiplayer games on it, and it was easy to set up. I arrived at Kazuto's house and Sugu greeted me.

Sugu: Hi, Y/N!

Sugu was in red pajamas and I assume she just got out of the shower.

Sugu: Come in!

I went inside and started to set up my switch to their tv.

Kazuto: Oh, hey, Y/N.

Kazuto was unsurprisingly in a black t-shirt with black shorts

Y/N: Yo.

Kazuto: Isn't that what we played on a few months back, when you slept over?