7

jayda's POV

i had a lot of orders come through while i was sleep last night. so i woke up early enough to make all the food. today i was doing fried chicken, mac and cheese, potato salad, and green beans.

with a choice of sweet tea, a tropical lemonade i used to make as a kid or a soda with a slice of cake i baked last night.

i made red velvet and cream cheese pound cake. and all of it only cost $25 because i knew if they price was decent i'd get more orders.

i was on facetime with lee while i cooked. i kept thinking about yesterday. the moment just replays in my head like a broken record and i get butterflies everytime . i would do it again and again.

i smiled and continued to cook while he worked out. even tho i was positive dave was cheating on me i didn't want to do it back because i know he would hurt me for it.

but i had feelings for lee i just felt so much better around him. when he said stuff to me i believed him.

my timer was going off so i got up and took the mac out the microwave.

lee and my best friend mar were coming over to help fix plates and deliver. i've known her since birth she knows about my abuse tried to help and i almost got her caught.

i told her just forget it i'll make it out the darkness one day. we keep contact and make sure each other good tho. mar was the first one here.

i hugged her and she started making plates while i made more chicken. once i finished for a minute i made more plates and changed the song. lee was here and i opened the door. he pulled me out the door so he could hug me like he wanted to.

i hugged back and he kissed my neck. i smiled and led him inside.

he washed his hands and got to helping. i put sauces in each bag and they got ready to do sum of the delivery's. some people were coming here to pick it up as well.

so i would be staying home making more food until they got here and if they needed more plates.

we had it all figured out and i was so happy. i would be splitting the pay because they would be using up all they had and they didn't have to help.

i took a break to change the music and greeters people and handed them there food. most were very kind had good manners.

they ordered a lot of food too. i already had a lot in cashapp from today and we would be getting cash too. i was happy.

lee came back down with his orders. he gave me all the money he made and i continued splitting the cut.

soon mar was back and we chilled and ate.

me and mar was just catching up on stuff while lee was on his phone rubbing my thigh. i just wished we could get away right now.

"alright i gotta go pick up my niece but i'll be back tomorrow" she said

"okay" i said getting up

i walked outside with her and waited for her to pull of before going inside.

i went back in and sat back near lee.

"here" i said trying to hand him his cut

"i'm not taking your money" he said

"leee stop you already payed for my groceries" i said

"i don't care" he said

i sighed and sat under neath him.

he pulled me on his lap and looked me in my eyes.

i leaned in to kiss him and we slowly made out while he rubbed on my body.

he stopped for a second "what time he come back home"

i looked at my phone "30 minutes" i said

"i think imma go just in case he come early" he said

"okay imma miss you" i said

"imma miss you too" he said before walking out

i waved as he left then closed the door. i fixed dave a plate of food and then went upstairs to shower and change my clothes. but before i did that i made sure to delete footage.

i've been deleting too much lately hopefully he doesn't check.

i hurried up and sat on the bed and watched tv.

he came upstairs with his plate of food.

"hey mama" he said

"hi how was work" i said

"was good how did work for you go today"

"it was good i had no complaints so" i said

"that's good" he said

i sighed and crawled into bed thinking about lee. i was day dreaming so hard i didn't even realize dave was calling my name.

"sorry yes" i said

"you didn't hear me" he said

"no" i said

"this why i cheat .. you can't follow simple ass directions. you can't do the bare minimum" he said

i just sat there staring at my fingers "so why keep me around" i said

"just stop talking to me" he said pushing me away from him.

i turned the lamp off and laid facing away from him. i teared up and tried not to get too loud.

after a few hours i could finally sleep.