Period - Leonardo

Leonardo

You groan in pain as your guts feel like they're rearranging themselves over the period of time. In reality, it was cramps, but it hurt like hell. You were supposed to be visiting Leo today, but you weren't able to move.

You curl up into a ball on the cold flooring, groaning out in pain again. You hear your phone ding from up on your bed, trying your best to reach up and grab it, giving up two seconds in. You sigh, wanting to fall asleep for the rest of the days you would be in this hell.

You don't move an inch when you hear a frantic knock at the window behind you, already knowing who it was, you open your eyes, still not moving. You hear the window open, "(Y/N), (Y/N) are you okay!?"

Leo kneels beside you, "The devil has entered my uterus for the week." You whisper into the flooring, listening to him sigh in relief, "Well- I'm glad you're not dead, jesus." he says, lifting you up bridal style carefully.

You groan, digging your head into his plastron while he sits on your bed, cradling you in his arms, "Ya'know', I honestly thought you were dead." He whispers into your hair while kissing your forehead.

You smile while sighing, "Yeah, well, I think I'm pretty damn close." He laughs, laying down with you and cuddling you, you smile in content, the only thing you'd ever cuddled on your period was a pillow.

(You lonely fucks)

You dig your head further into his chest, hugging him like a fluffy teddy bear, "Do you need anything? I heard tea helps with cramps." He whispers, running a hand through your hair, you nod, "Yes, please, if you would."

He smiles, replacing his body with a pillow and walking out of the room. The pillow didn't hit the same anymore, so you threw it off of the bed, immediately regretting it when the cramps start getting bad again.

You whine, Leo walking back into the room with two hot mugs of tea, he looks at you, sighing. "Seriously?" he says in disbelief, you sigh, "It didn't hit right anymore..." You trail off into a whisper.

He sighs while shaking his head, sitting down with the teas and picking you up a little bit, setting you in between his legs, on his lap. You sigh as you take a drink of the hot tea, the pain on your tongue taking your mind away from your cramps.

You lean your head on his plastron while placing your tea down, "You're the best boyfriend." You whisper, Leo chuckles, "I know." he says, continuing to brush his hand through your hair while you fall into sleep.

Man, you loved this turtle.

--------------------------------------------

This is what Leo did in my DR when I shifted and was on my period, soooo, thought I would share... lmao

To be continued...

Word count: 500