Different - Raphael

Raphael 

"I just don't understand, Donnie, what did they do to me?" you ask as calmly as you could as Donnie paces around the living room in front of you, "I don't know! They injected something into your veins that made you- different?"

"Well no shit, Donnie! But I have people out there who I am motivating to keep alive, and with whatever this is-!" you shout pointing at your veins, "I can't really do that! So are you going to try to help me or not!?"

Donnie sighs, looking towards you, "It's so much more difficult than that, (Y/N), it's going to take weeks, or even months, to figure out what happened to you." your shoulders drop in disappointment as all of your hope leaves your body.

"But-"

You stop as Donnie looks at you with anger in his eyes, "Donnie, if we go back and grab the file, if we can figure it out, and fix it." Donnie sighs, turning back towards his lab, "We don't even know if there is a file."

You watch with sorrow as Donnie walks back into his lab, slumping back down on the couch you sigh, reaching up and running a hand down your face, why did they have to choose you? It made no sense.

"Hey."

You glance over your shoulder to see Raph walking in from the dojo, slight sweat running down his chest, you smile slightly, looking down at your lap. "Why me, Raph?" you ask as you watch the never ending cycle of darkness in your thighs.

He sighs, coming over to you and lifting you into his arms by your armpits. He had grown used to treating you like a child whenever you were sad, which was quite weird in your opinion but it was nice at some points in time.

It was his way of showing affection and you enjoyed it frequently.

Your head flops onto his slightly sweaty chest as he holds you bridal style, closing your eyes as you take in his scent, not wanting to look at your abnormal veins any longer. Your boyfriend kisses your forehead as he walks into his room, closing the door behind him.

He flops into his hammock as he cuddles you into his plastron, shocked slightly when he feels your tears starting to mix in with the little bit of sweat left on his body. He sighs, closing his eyes as he hugs your body.

You clench your fists together, angry with yourself and angry with whoever had done this to you. "I'm so sorry... I am so so sorry..." You listen to Raph repeat his words over and over, making you want to cry harder.

"I never wanted this to happen to you, I didn't want to ruin your life..."

----------------------------------------------

To be continued...

Word count: 500