Chapter Ten

James's Pov
"Alright since I think there's no more interruptions we are here to-"

"Discuss our Lord and saviour James in all his glory." Kanato looked so done with Laito's bullshit cause then he spoke with his dull bored like eyes. "We don't even believe in the Lord stupid." He grumbled  out rolling his eyes a bit huffing after.

"He can save me whenever he wants to, save these holes." The loudest hard snort and laugh escaped out of my chest, I even heard the Mukami brothers some of them were holding on some light laughter and all.

"Ah Laito love, you never fail to amuse me do you. " I flashed one of my charming grins at him tilting my head at him, my claws were out today because I just had a gut feeling that there's no way the Sakamaki and Mukami brothers would get along for this important little meeting.

"Why of course." He flashed a wink my way.

"How come Yui isn't here if you don't mind me asking?" I looked at Kou hearing everyone speak in unison.

"She's not needed here, she's not with us nor is James with her." Ruki looked at me quite startled in fact that was the first flash of emotions.

"I'm not really fond of her, annoying little human, her blood smells gross too, I pushed her down the stairs yesterday cause she was being disrespectful." I nonchalantly explained.

"That was you? James you know better." Reji scowled at me gently shoving his glasses on his face even more.

"Hey! At least her leg didn't break, she needs to learn when to keep quiet anyways! That's not why I am forcing you all in one room." I rubbed at my chin more gently looking over at Azusa.  I gently smacked his hands away from scratching at his arms his pained eyes looked up at me before he was pouting looking away.

"Oh I think I get it." Ayato quickly exclaimed out, it woke Shu out of a deep sleep with him jolting up in his seats.

"Are you with the Mukami brothers too? I knew you were attractive but I didn't know every single vampire down the block was gonna be attached to you." Ayato grumbled out roughly.

"Uhh excuse you! No he's my daddy." Kanato yelled looking straight at Azusa who just briefly spoke in a dull tone, "At least I'm not just using him for sex and actually talk to him. And I don't whine like a certain brat does." A harsh face palm was then delivered to my face.

"Who are you calling a brat!" I rubbed at my face a bit my patient running a little thin on the wire.

"You are a brat am I not correct or do I have to remind you when I threw your precious teddy in the flames?" Shit that was a little sore spot even though he used his speed trying to teleport, that didn't me from grabbing him quickly holding him over my shoulder.

"Hey! What the hell let me go!" I flashed an apologetic smile at Ruki who was just staring amused. "I apologize has a small temper like Ayato.. Kanato you bite me and I swear to everything." I kept him firmly planted on my shoulder.

"I don't mind it's something I can adjust to, at least they aren't like random vampires." Subaru pointed out.

"Let's get one thing clear, I don't like you guys but you guys need to know about the connection we also have with your man." Yuma could be smart sometimes but the look Ayato shot him was enough to know that I was gonna be stopping fight after fight.

"Well what do you know, we don't like you guys either."  Kou laughed out playing with his blonde hair.

"But you are just gonna have to suck it up aren't you human lover?" I shot Reji a look seeing him sighing but he nodded his head at me. I tossed Kanato over to him which he caught him setting him to the side.

As quickly as I could I activated my power my eyes glowing red as I quickly stood in between Kou and Ayato even Yuma and Laito were about to fight.

"Enough I swear I don't wanna hurt you guys but this is ridiculous, I care about all of you guys yeah? Stop arguing right now and sit down." I ordered to them all flashing my glowing red eyes at them.

"Holy shit." Shu muttered in a small daze holding his cheek staring at me with wide eyes. Subaru all the while was just staring his mouth dropped open.

"Now that's hot he could be powerful then father." Reji suddenly spoke. I don't know if they were frightened of me because then everyone was sitting down either rubbing their red cheeks or completely silent.

Once I was sure everyone was calm I let my glowing red eyes fade and returned back to the normal dark blue shaking my hair out. "I hate doing that makes my head hurt sometimes." I shook my head a bit and gazed at everyone softly.

"I can try... That's all I'm saying." Yuma waved his hand a few times in the air like he was dismissing it away,  a soft gaze thrown at my way feeling h is heavy gaze then glanced away.

I looked between everyone seeing them all either looking at one another for the longest. All just judging each other and what not.

"We agree." Reiji and Ruki both said looking away from one another.

"Just know to stay in your place and will be all nice and like a family." Laito chuckled rolling his eyes slowly.

"Now don't say it like that." Subaru stated in a hard tone  everyone then slowly started arguing quietly with one another and all I could do was smack at my face in annoyance.

Yeah... What the hell am I really getting myself into now? Guess time will tell.