Chapter Thirteen

James's Pov
So annoyed I was, this was suppose to be a kinda relaxing trip. Not me having to train a vampire and bring her back home. I could already feel the death stares of them all. They didn't really like anyone that wasn't a blood bag in their eyes. It was shock how long they put up with Yui for so long.

I fluttered my eyes a couple times feeling slightly exhausted, pressing my fingers onto my cheek for a moment shutting my eyes for just a moment waiting for my mother. For someone who said this needed to be done quickly she was taking her time, the sudden sound of the door opening and shutting had me opening my eyes to see her short form entering with a tan looking girl next to her side. She had very long black hair, and hazel like eyes.

"Hello there sweetie! Sorry it took a bit of time, I had to make sure Aurora was ready." I sighed quietly rubbing my fingers across the bridge of my nose for such a short moment, meeting my mom's eyes for a second.

"Listen mom, when you say you are gonna be here at a certain time. Please make sure to be here. You know I am very busy." I muttered standing up I focused on who I assumed was Aurora seeing her flashing me a smile.

"Hello there Aurora, I'll be training you a little here before you'll be heading home with me for some training as well. I'm James." I greeted her with a quick head nod, I let a small yelp like noise of shock when she was hugging me tightly giggling up a soft storm.

"It's so nice to meet you! Oh wow you are a lot more handsome then I was expecting." My face was so quick to twist in well, I didn't know whether to be offended or not.

"Yes yes... I get that a lot I suppose you're hugging me way too tight." I strained out shaking my head a couple times. Ugh... I have an uneasy feeling about this.

_________________________
Azusa's Pov
"I'm pretty sure you burnt that Kanato." I let my voice trail off quietly, when he whipped his head around to stare at me first with a small glare plastered across his features, it didn't take less then a minute for his eyes to soften before he was slamming the pan down with annoyance.

"The shrimp looked easier to cook online this is stupid." I cracked a faint grin, he really should have let me take over all the times back at the old mansion, Yuma and Kou fought over who was eating all the shrimps. Sort of was a simpler time in some ways.

"Azusa your phone is going off, it might be James." I snapped away from my thoughts, grabbing the pan to place in the sink, watching Kanato waving around a towel fast not to set off the fire alarm I grabbed my phone from my pocket, a happy smile seeing James's name answering without hesitant.

"Hey James how is Egypt?" I questioned to him in a soft tone, making room for Kanato when he bounced right back over to me, laying his head on my shoulder so he could listen. In the end I put my phone on speaker so it was easy.

"Ahh you know hot, warm. Sweaty, I missed your voices I haven't heard any of them in days. I apologize this task my mother has me doing is a little difficult I will admit I should be home. I'm praying in less then two weeks." I was happy by that news because I don't know how much longer I could take of burnt good after night school every night. I heard a lot of loud shuffling.

"We miss you a lot James! But take your time everything is alright here." I shot Kanato that look, hearing James's quiet chuckles.

"And that just worried me even more. But as long as you all feel like you are doing alright I won't say much more." I gripped my phone as tight as I could making sure not to break another one.

"Yeah I think we've been doing good. Kou and Ayato only fought like once. Odd Reiji is always sleeping and yeah." I explained everything that I could remember from everyone, suddenly moving the phone in confusion when James was exclaiming loudly.

"Aurora! Stop touching shit!" I heard these loud childish like girl's giggles suddenly hearing his phone roughly being moved.

"James is very very busy!" My eyes grew wide at the sudden female voice, Kanato exclaiming out fast not missing a beat with his booking voice growing.

"Who the hell are you! Your voice is annoying." I moved the phone away hearing James letting an annoyed sigh out.

"That is my task sadly- I'll call you guys later, I love you guys." I blinked once then twice suddenly hanging the phone up with ease, placing it back into my back pocket. I wonder if they are either making him train a new vampire our father created or if his task was... something else.

"Uh should we tell the others about that... Phone call?" I all but asked seeing Kanato looked fuming mad his entire face was red with flaming red hot heat and anger.

"No! Let the others find out on their own. Stupid girl..."