Chapter Four

James's Pov
Coming back to the mansion after I had gone out for some fresh air, finding myself indoors more, I wanted to keep the nice glow to my brown skin very much, but what I was expecting when I made it back was for Subaru to be waiting for me in the foyer. Shutting the door behind me.

I watched his eyes snap open and stared at me "I take it you were just standing here right?" I questioned, he lifted an eyebrow but gave a silent head shake to his head.

"I was waiting for you actually, where'd you go?" He questioned, I found myself humming a little.

"I just needed some fresh air, being inside too much makes me freak out, plus I have to stop myself from wanting to throw Yui out the window." I heard a small chuckle leave Subaru before he grabbed my hand in his.

"I would like to spend time with you actually... It seems all my brothers enjoy being around you, normally I wouldn't care but I wanna know why. " Studying him, I then chuckled shutting my eyes.

"I think most of your brothers want me to sleep with them." I laughed at the shock expression on his face.

"But I would like to know all of you, so I like to chat Subaru you seem like the more silent type." I commented letting him drag me through the mansion seeing him taking  me towards the largest rose garden I had ever seen in the back.

"I am." He muttered his boots making contact with the ground.

"You know that the silent ones are the loudest screamers," I commented his whole body froze up and I saw the biggest blush coat his face before he was scowling.

"You fucking perv." He hissed out but his blush just gave a lot away.

_______________________________
"Did you know each color rose is a symbol for different things? Now naturally you see I love black roses and blue roses, they don't naturally grow like that it's dyes."

I turned around a little to see Subaru was actually listening to me deeply, while my fingers traced the petals of the roses, my fingers getting pricked slightly by the thorns, but  it wasn't bad. I licked the blood from my finger healing it.

  "Yeah I can see why they like talking to you." He then stated followed by a chuckle shutting his eyes.

"Yeah I'm a light nerd about things like that." I chuckled plucking one the roses I got rid of the thorns before I sat by him placing the rose behind his ear, he reopened his eyes to gaze at me.

"Its hard to read your emotions, so it's hard to see if you are naturally tired like Shu, or if you just like to looked emotionless." I poked at his cheeks seeing him yet again he was blushing brightly squeezing his eyes tightly.

"Gosh you are annoying... Just kiss me already." Subaru wasted no time moving to sit in my lap wrapping his arms around my neck.

I deeply chuckled when I slide my arms around his waist he dipped his head down connecting his lips with mine slightly rough like, but I matched with his tempo quite deeply moving my lips with his.

I was having quite a hard time really holding back from wanting to take them each. My fangs lightly nipped at his bottom lip and the warm metallic taste of his blood entered my mouth, but a small moan left Subaru.

He was quick to grip at my hair tightly, and he eagerly moved his lips more tasting his own blood, still kissing me deeply.

"You gotta hold still for me so I can lick the wound." I muttered on his lips chuckling he let a small huff out but slowly relaxed allowing me to swipe my tongue out to lick at the wound to heal it up just for measure, I sucked on it making him let a gentle pant out his mouth falling open, followed by another moan.

I smiled a little at his reaction "It's like my body is on fire holy fuck it's amazing." I chuckled quietly.

"Subaru we just kissed, if you think of a kiss just doing this? Imagine what actually touching you will be like yeah." His eyes stayed wide while he licked his own blood off his lips.

"Bite me." He suddenly whispered gazing at me, I move my hand away from his hips before I slowly swiped away his bangs from his eyes so I could see his eyes fully.

I was gonna do it, my head was moving towards his neck before a loud exclaim and something being tossed at Subaru. Who glared when he saw Ayato making his way over his hands pushed into his pants.

"Why are all of you so freaking horny! How come you got kissed first!!" I found myself snorting deeply swing Subaru smile a little playing with my hair.

"Did he really only kiss me first? You guys must be super annoying." I bit at Subaru neck quickly drinking a little of his blood hearing him gasp and freeze a little.

I drank from him for a quick minute before I licked the wound pulling away seeing the two staring at me wide eyed, even Ayato seemed to be staring focused, I slowly licked at the blood dripping from my lips.

"Actually, I kissed Laito the other day to comfort him." Those two were both quick to exclaim.

"That little asshole!"