Chapter Fourteen

James's Pov
I think being annoyed was a understatement. I had never had to have the task of actually watching over someone. At best Aurora didn't need anyone watching over her. She just was dumb and clung to people,  from what my mother told me, father just wants me to help train her because she's powerful of some sorts. She made me extremely sleepy. From running around to actually trying to drink humans in public.

I hated using my own power but the only way to get her to shut up was by pinning her to the wall by her throat threatening her. I was even more pissed that I had to bring her back with me to Japan so that she could meet father and as well stay at my place.

That was a full breeding ground for disaster at best. Keeping my palm rested firmly on my temple, I studied the way the jet was steadily gliding through the dark night sky. Aurora was passed out sleep in her seat snoring away leaving me wide awake making sure everything was running smoothly, checking my phone from time to time.

I knew she had exhausted herself out today, with a quick glance out the window again, I always enjoyed visiting home my mom always babies me no matter what she I was spoiling me with food, checking in on me at random times, but.. I missed Japan a lot, I think I was so use to someone jumping on my back and or yelling that just from a small amount of quiet I wasn't use to it. I missed everyone no matter how crazy they drove me they still meant a lot to me.

______________________
"For your like total safety Aurora.. I wouldn't argue with any of them. Most of them are quite experienced vampires. With... Blunt minds, yes." I nodded a couple times slamming the door shut to the slick black car moving around it to flip open the truck grabbing my own suitcase with one quick motion, watching Aurora get out as well looking around at the large house with interest in her round eyes.

"I thought they all lived at the Sakamaki mansion." She exclaimed a bit jumping in her place a few times grabbing her bag quickly.

"Yes we were for a little while. But I thought everyone needed some time to actually- learn things on their own. I'm in a relationship with them all. We are.. I'm only half related to the Sakamaki's cause of our dad." She scrunched her face up for a moment looking confused but said nothing as she walked up the steps with me.

I grabbed the front door key unlocking the door open pushing it open letting her inside first looking around in surprise. It was half neat, wasn't a totally disaster in the house, I watched Ayato running down the steps throwing a shoe at Kou who had dodged it so fast with a whine watching it bounce off the wall roughly normally if I wasn't sleepy I would have yelled at them though days of exhaustion hit me all at once.

I snorted hard like pinching at the bridge of my nose harshly shaking my head left and right in place.

"Wow.. Things never change." Kou whipped his head up quickly, a grin spreading across his face watching him throw his hands up.

"James! You are home I've missed you so!" I snickered gently holding out my arms to the two who quickly dived into my open arms squeezing them tightly, I pressed some kisses to their head watching them snuggle up. Before I gestured towards Aurora who had a glare on her face but was looking between the two with interest.

"So this is Aurora, she'll be staying with us for a while. I believe father created her more or less. She'll be staying in the guest room." Kou stared at her for a moment before he grinned a little tilting his head.

"Nice to meet you, is this the girl Kanato and Azusa were telling us about?" My tongue clicked against my cheek a couple times finally settling in for nodding my head a couple times with a chuckle.

"I believe so yes. Aurora this is Kou and Ayato. Where are the rest?" I asked gently yet curious usually they all would have came down at the same time.

"Reiji and Ruki took them food shopping cause they were getting annoying. Don't blame them really." Ayato smirked a bit before nodding his head towards Aurora.

"Sup you looked pissed. Since you'll be training with James or whatever I'll show you your room." He beamed the smirk still on his face trailing his tongue out across his lips he pulled away from me waving her over. She looked at me like I was crazy before I was giving her back a gentle push so that she would join Ayato leading her up the stairs.

"Hmm something tells me she's gonna be trouble like Yui." Kou muttered resting his head on my chest gently. I loosely ran my fingers through the softness of his kicks humming in content.

"Just gonna have to wait and see, please do try not to kill her till father visits."

"No promises!" I held back a chuckle squeezing Kou even more roughly, swaying him nice and slow like.

"Alright wanna help me go put my bags up?"