Chapter Twelve

James's Pov
The day of my actual trip arrived a lot quicker, in the new house of my own mini horrors. It was a little joke everyone was slowly getting adjusted to a new environment, new hobbies they needed with actually doing tasks on their own. Like normal people do.

My alarm clock from my phone was blaring like wild. It was enough to wake myself up right away, I also felt Laito jerk from the left side of me, leaving Subaru's head to shot up so quickly from resting on my neck. I held my phone a few inches away from my face squinting at the numbers. It had to have been around four am, my flight leaves around six am.

"Who the hell sets an alarm clock for four am?" Laito was the first to complain rolling over till he was on top of me, making me grunt out at the heavy weight on me, my hands stroking all through the back of his hair.

"I do, the private jet leaves early, make sure you all behave." I muttered the loudest grumble left Subaru I didn't hear another single word from him, till I felt his head had dropped into my shoulder blade, his loud snores filling my ears.

"I'll be half good,  if you let me suck you off early morning milk." I snorted so loud like my sleepiness almost gone. A little grunt leaving me, with a strained groan.

"Yeah I don't mind... Just don't tell Ayato he's still mad he hasn't done it yet." He didn't waste anytime to dart under the blanket, I was trying to focus on the sensation of my boxers being shoved down the cold air blasting right across the heated flushed skin of mine,  but I felt a harsh like bite was placed on my neck. So he wasn't sleep, oh this was about to be the longest morning in forever.

_________________________________
"I haven't even boarded the jet, and you guys are calling me, someone better be dying." I joked shoving my suitcase above me, flopping into the rough leather seats relaxation lightly taking over me in one go.

"How the hell come those two got morning sex! I deserve it more." I puffed out a small chuckle.

"Ayato I did give you morning sex, you were half sleep when you told me to pound you on the floor." I coughed to hide the amusement.

"I did-" He sounded so very confused by his tone.

"Yeah you freaking dumbass." Yuma exclaimed out somewhere in the background, I found myself actually missing them already. I had barely even been out for a while.

"I swear... You all act like a bunch of horny kids-  you guys can survive two weeks without me. I just wonder what the hell my mom wants." I arched an eyebrow pondering in so much thought. I just have been silent for a while because I noticed a light argument was in the background fueling up.

"Who cares about Yui? We've had this talk multiple times already I just wanna sleep."

I pressed my hand onto my forehead for a brief moment. "Are you guys done arguing? I'm still on the phone, why can't you be like Reji and Ruki? They only argue unless they feel the need to, it's two weeks." I reassured them all.

"That's freaking forever! What am I gonna do without the nice butt rubs!" Kou was louder then I was expecting, I was gonna continue this very amusing chat but my phone beeped singling another call. I took one look at the caller I.D and held back a very small groan.

"Alright you guys duty calls, just be good for me I'll bring you guys something back, also please don't totally wreck the house please and thank you, I love you guys." There was loud chants of byes and loves yous. All round, it warmed my dead heart a bit. I instantly pressed the receiving end for my mother's call, holding the phone close to my ear some more.

"Hello mother, I'm on the jet as we are speaking but of course you like to leave me in the dark- what's going on?" I heard her releasing a soft sigh, lots of shifting in her background.

"Your father that I just so desperately wish I could kill without a second thought. He has sent one of his new experiments over here. He already is causing me hell from above. He wants you to bring her back to Japan and train her. To live with you." If my heart was beating it would have dropped right then and there.

"Are you both out of your damn minds- you can't just expect me to train a new vampire and have her live with me." I practically exclaimed into the phone my body full of shock, just frozen like that.

"Oh James please you are so dramatic it's just for a few months, plus I hear you have such a big house now." I made little groan sounds, pinching the bridge of my nose so roughly a bit. God everyone just wants to push the annoy James button don't they?

"Father isn't even doing anything he could easily do this task, it's not wise bringing her to my house because I am with a group of vampires who are highly sadist and will kill, and harm anyone near me."