Chapter Five

*light smut

James's Pov
"So do you think you all can stay in a room together for a full night?" I found myself chuckling looking around my room, sitting on the floor.

I propped my knee up watching all six of them look at one another a little, "Maybe, what are we suppose to do at a sleepover?" Reiji questioned grabbing a pillow to hug closely.

I tossed another pillow which Shu caught laying down on the floor facing away from everyone.

"I suggested a sleepover, minus Yui because everyone has this strange competition going on with me, It is entertaining." I chuckled sitting up startled when Kanato sat in my lap happily sticking his tongue out at everyone, making Laito and Ayato growl.

"So do tell me what is you want from me." I chuckled sliding my arm to hold him close.

"Rough sex that is having me crying." Everyone turned to stare at Laito who had a large blush on his face.

"What he asked." Laito exclaimed "I don't know about them but I wanna be with you." Subaru spoke over everyone.

"Same." Reiji agreed, with Ayato and Shu nodding a few times.

"Are you sure? because I'm quite sure I saw you getting fingered in the library." Shu spoke with a smirk making Reiji send him the deepest glare.

"Shut up." Reiji ordered "Now who has no shame. " Ayato laughed out loudly smirking. Kanato hid his head  on my neck snuggling up.

"Can we play a game?" Kanato asked me quietly. I rubbed at his back nice and slow nodding.

"How about we play a game, Kanato wants to play one." I called out "Truth or dare." Ayato said without a heart beat.

"That's a kids game. " Subaru grumbled but Ayato had this look that made everyone agree none the less.

"Alright truth or dare it is." after about fifteen minutes everyone was sitting in a circle spinning a bottle to see who would be asking the questions, so far it was mainly just dares.

"Your turn Reiji. " Laito spoke messing with his hair Reiji leaned forward spinning the bottle with his vampire speed making it spin before landing on me. I was messing with my hair but nodded towards Reiji.

"Truth or dare?" He asked me.

"Dare." I answered without hesitating. " I dare you to pick two of us, and do what ever you want. " Everyone seemed very startled by Reiji's bold dare. I smirked lightly nodding.

"Alright, Kanato and Shu." I gestured. I've done something with everyone expect those two. Kanato stared at me but crawled towards me.

I pulled Kanato to sit in my lap, while Shu just stared wide eyed. But he also came near me.

"Are you two comfortable being seen by your brothers?" I questioned scanning my eyes between them. Kanato nodding his head shyly but tossed his Teddy to rest on the bed.

"I'm fine with it." Shu muttered looking between everyone who backed up a little bit "And I thought I was the pervert." Ayato snickered but he watched interested when I leaned my head down sucking on Kanato's neck slowly hearing in exhale roughly.

I slide my hand up his night shirt to rub at his nipples, pinching and twisting them nice and slow watching his mouth drop open these soft little moans leaving him.

I heard the other four of them inhale watching closely. I bit into Kanato's neck making him let a louder moan out his thighs slowly clutching but I brought my hand out to spread open his thighs again.

I drank from Kanato while he was whimpering and gasping that it felt good.

I pulled away for a moment and leaned in kissing Shu roughly which he quickly returned darting his tongue in my mouth tasting the blood.  He moaned a little allowing an to dominate his mouth.

"I need you to suck in my fingers for me." I muttered after I broke the kiss, Shu stared at me with heavy eyes but he nodded his head at me.

I lifted up my fingers for him, which he warmed his lips around them sucking them in his warm mouth swirling his tongue all over them.

"This is kinda hot..." I heard Laito mutter under his breath. Shu gripped my hand pushing my fingers deeper in his mouth moaning around them, I pulled them out after a moment.

I then whispered in Kanto's ear and he was a little startled but nodded his head quickly. I slipping my hand into his sleep shorts and pushed two of my wet fingers into his aching hole right away.

Kanato was quick to choke on his moans, clutching around my fingers roughly while I used my speed to thrust them at an insanely fast pace making Kanato start crying a little from the pleasure shutting his eyes slightly he bounced and rolled his hips roughly poking his tongue out his hands slamming to grip onto the carpet.

"Oh... God! It's so good." Kanato cried out tears streaming down his face roughly, his body and trembling almost falling over in the process but I held him still when he slumped his body over in the floor letting me slam my fingers straight into his prostate.

When I found it his body went into this deep shock of shaking and he was sobbing out loudly.

"It's coming I'm gonna cum!" everyone was just staring wide eyed but Subaru's jaw dropped open when Kanato grinded his front onto the carpet, cumming untouched his eyes rolling back.

I waited till he wasn't shaking, but I was more shocked that he had passed out sleep right then and there, little cute whimpers leaving him.

I pulled my fingers out slowly and picked Kanato up placing him on my bed sitting back down.

"Alright Shu come on baby, it's your turn." His expression said it all, he looked embarrassed, shy jaw dropped open.

"You better tap out now Shu, he made Kanato pass out sleep and cum untouched! You won't be able to handle it." Laito screamed his entire face red while he held his face to a pillow.

Even Reiji looked shocked.

"You went easy on me in the library didn't you." Reiji declared out. Subaru and Ayato where just in this state of shock silent.

"I can handle it." Shu stammered out but he looked where Kanato started shaking again whimpering out a quiet daddy over and over in his sleep.

"Okay maybe I can't." Shu gasped out I started laughing quietly.

"Alright truth or dare who's next? " I called everyone was shooting their hands up quick. Oh Lord such a long night ahead.