Chapter Eight

James's Pov
Keeping my arms placed behind my head I followed behind Kou. It seemed we had been walking for forever, but that's possibly cause all I could focus on was the smell of his own blood in him.

"So, if you are the oldest that means you've seen more things right?" I focused my eyes on him.

"I've seen quite a lot of things." I chuckled shaking my head a little bit watching the two of us emerged in this amazing looking garden I was in awe.

"I love flowers... Who did this?" I questioned quietly watching Kou turn back around to grin at me.

"That would be Yuma, one of my brothers he loves gardening, what's your favorite flower?" I placed my arms across my chest a bit.

"Roses." I paused about to explain it fully as to why.

"Cause each color can be given at different times, red ones mean love, black ones for death, white ones means innocence but my favorite are blue they don't natural come like that." I spun around a little so fast the words were literally taken right out from my mouth.

I looked to stare at his form seeing him sitting on the grass.

"That's actually my favorite how'd you know?" I questioned seeing him flick his eyes to me.

"Cause they are my favorite too." He answered slowly cracking a intrigued grin.

"Kou who might this be?" Kou was beaming bouncing around me a little.

"Yuma! Glad to see all you guys are doing is sitting around, James, here are my brothers, That's Yuma, Azusa and Ruki." He grinned at me a little gesturing with his hands.

"Guys meet James, the quite attractive older Sakamaki, he's chill don't worry he isn't gonna try to kill us or anything." I laughed quietly.

"Nice to meet you guys." I greeted them stuffing my hands inside my jean pockets.  I soon joined the four of them sitting on the grass with them.

"You are a Sakamaki? Where have you been?" Ruki questioned towards me tilting his head.

"I lived in Egypt with my mom actually, I came out here cause I wanted to know more about my half family." I answered a little fluttering my eyes.

"Yeah I smell them all over you." Azusa muttered curious like moving towards me he grabbed my arm sniffing closely.

"I can smell Kanato." He grumbled rolling his eyes.

"It's sort of a complicated relationship." I trailed off.

"With them? I could totally understand that." Yuma grunted out.

"I was childhood friends with Shu actually." He explained out messing with his hair a bit pulling it into a ponytail with ease.

"Shu can make friends? That's a shock since he is always listening to his music." I snickered quietly quickly catching Azusa placing him in my lap so he wouldn't fall.

I could just sense from him he had a lot of pain and needed to be held.

"It's a long story."  Yuma waved his hand a bit.

"So James will we be seeing more of you?" Ruki asked interested at me. I found myself smiling. I've only been here for twenty minutes but they seem interesting enough.

"Yeah... You guys seem different from them, like you care about one another everyone back at the mansion hates each other and kinda have a barter but it's because of me sending them in like a sex frenzy." I grumbled sighing amused.

"Like am I that attractive? I don't see it." I stated which maybe wasn't a good idea.

"Oh hell yeah!"

"Yes."

"Very much so..."

"Look at those eyes..."

___________________________
After spending quite some time getting to know the four brothers we all exchanged numbers and what not Kou even gave me their addresses saying and I quote come visit us anytime handsome we can just have chats and hang out.

I found myself back at the mansion after a long day out, as soon as I opened the door it was like a cat was thrown at me but in reality it was just Ayato launching himself at me.

"James! I was worried about you what the hell." Ayato grumbled.

"Jesus you scared me! What if I threw you into the wall." I scolded him shutting the door behind us I set him down kissing his cheeks.

"I'm sorry I got a little distracted today, but did Yui give you your stuff?" I asked him seeing him sniffing the air a bit with a confused look.

"Yeah she did, what's that smell... It's coming from you." He muttered. I heard quiet laughing from the stairs case and I saw Yui was laughing at me.

"Yui you are a little snitch and I swear I am gonna throw you out the window." I warned narrowing my eyes at her. She just smirked at me.

"He was hanging out with the Mukami's I told you guys that when we got home." Yui rolled her eyes a bit.

  "Wait seriously?" Ayato questioned.

"And who I hang out with isn't your business human, alright time to die." I took one step towards her and she was freaking out running away.

"That's what I thought." I muttered brushing my fingers over the bridge of my nose.

"It was just a small hang out Ayato don't worry alright? I'm with you guys okay." I told him noticing him still frowning quite deeply I cupped his face giving him a quick kiss.

"Can Reiji still walk?" Making sure to be extra loud hearing Yui scream in frustration I laughed casually.

"Daddy! No cuddles for you till you shower! You smell like Azusa was he in your lap!" I heard Kanato yell at me when me and Ayato walked into the living room where the others where resting around.

I'm quite positive the maids had all the gossip around here. So being able to do anything in this house was gonna get harder when you had all these protective vampires smelling me every five minutes.

"I'll shower alright baby? As soon as I smell like other guys you all freak out." I grumbled greeting then all with quick kisses falling in the couch.

"No just the Mukami's"

"Laito you freaked out when that random vampire brushed across him."

"Shut up! "