chp. 13

"You can't see it it huh? The way she looks at you isn't the same way she looks at other guys"

-September 20th, 2015-
-Jon's parents house-
-8 am-

Jon's pov:
After Alyssa and I came back from the field. My mom took our phones. Which Alyssa and I didn't try to fight. Which we needed because our world revolved around social media. Which is what we did for a living. Alyssa was asleep in my arms. My mom was coming into my room. Which was a little loud.

Ssh Mama

I told him.

Lo siento
(Sorry)

I smiled at her. Alyssa grabbed onto me tighter. I held the same way I always did. Alyssa was in my clothes like she always was. I knew she had her struggles but that didn't matter to me.  All that mattered to me was that she was in my arms. We had agreed that for her birthday I would post about us.

Alyssa's pov:

* IN HER DREAM OR FLASHBACK? *

TW FOR ABUSE AND DEGRADATION

Alex woke me up because it was time for breakfast with his team. I rolled over and told him I didn't want to. He grabbed my arm and flipped me over to face him.

You are going bitch

He said in my face.

I am not

I spat back at him. Boy did I regret that. I felt a sharp slap on my face. The sting causing my eyes to tear up.

For one last time, you are going

The fire in his eyes scaring me. I got up grabbing clothes to put on.

Nope my sweater

Alex said coming out of the bathroom. I sighed and grabbed his sweater. I felt Alex's hand wrap around my waist pulling my body closer to him.

Thats my good girl

He whispered in my ear causing me to shiver.

* END OF DREAM OR FLASHBACK *

I jolted awake and saw Jon on his phone. One arm still around me. I looked around and realized we were at his parents. I was safe. I loosed my grip on Jon. I moved off his. Sitting on the side of his bed.

Alyssa babe you ok?

I took a deep breath in. I felt the tears roll down my cheek. I heard the floor creak as Jon came over to me. He squatted down so he could see my face.

Alyssa princess don't cry

Jon whispered. He wiped the tears only causing me to cry more. I looked at him.

Alyssa, he can't hurt you again

I hugged him.

Do you promise?

I promise

I felt safe for once in my life right here.

Breakfast? Mom's already been in here twice

He said smiling.

Sure

I said smiling.

Jon's pov:
I let Alyssa chill a little bit before she came down. I went through Eph's insta. My mom let me have my phone for a little bit. I did stalk some of the boys who knew her instagram. To see if they had any photos of her. One photo caught my eye.