chp. 16

"I still fall for you everyday"

-October 27th, 2015-
-Ave's family vacation house-
-10 am-

Alyssa's pov:
I woke up and rolled around in bed. Jon's shirt twisted around me. I missed his smell so I put it back on. I was homesick you could say. I needed to pick up Jon from the airport. I slipped on Ave's shoes on my way out. I pulled up waiting for him to walk out the doors. I noticed him and immediately got out.

Ohhh Jonathan

He quickly turned around and faced me.

Baby

He walking towards me. He hugged me as if I was going to run away.

Oh dear God I missed you

He whispered.

I missed us

I whispered.

Why did you have to leave?

My brother and you know that

I said pulling away. We got in the car. His hand going to my thigh like normal. Butterflies still come every time. Something I don't think I'll ever get used to. I drove him back to the place we had been staying.

It's a nice place

Jon said.

It's been nice to stay at

I said smiling.

You've been here for a month?

Jon said walking around.

Yep just Ave, me, and the water

Where, is she at?

Jon asked me.

Her mom's with her nephew

I said smiling. He nodded and grabbed my face in his hands.

God, I missed you

He leaned and kissed me, grabbing me by the hips, something he knew I liked. His thumbs rubbed circles in them as I showed him the way to my room.

---

I pushed the head of the vibrator against my clit, my other hand braced on the wall. I gasped as the pleasure built low in my belly. I whimpered when Jon's warm hands grasped my breasts and pulling me back against his hard cock. I go to pull the vibrator away with a surprised gasp but his hand wrapped around my wrist, keeping it on me.

Please, don't stop my love

The scuff on his chin rubbed my shoulder as his lips move over the skin on my neck,

Are you close, pretty girl?

I nodded, leaning my head back onto his shoulder, his right hand gliding down and slowly inserting two fingers inside my dripping heat.

Fuck, baby, you are so wet

He pulled away and I whimpered quickly, letting out a deep moan as he turned me around and wrapped his hands around my neck, kissing me deeply. I took a scoot back and arched when my back hit the cool blanket.

Wrap your leg around me baby, don't you dare take that off your clit

His order had me clenching around nothing as I followed his orders. Jon helped me lift my left leg to wrap around his waist as he lined his cock up with my aching core.