chp. 15

"In you, I've found the love of my life and my closest truest friend"

-September 27th, 2015"
-Jon's apartment-
-8 am-

Alyssa's pov:
I woke up and rolled over. Checking my phone to make sure I had the date right. I was right! I let out a small laugh. It was Jon's and mine one-month anniversary today! Jon was still asleep next to me. He went to sleep late so he would more or likely wake up late.

I grabbed the clothes I had left here for the day I had planned for us. I grabbed his jean jacket on the way out to the bathroom. I brought my hair tools to do my hair. Light make-up since I rarely wore it. I started doing my hair. I heard the bedroom door creak open. I looked out the door and saw Jon walk into the kitchen. I got up and walked over to him.

Well hellooooo beautiful!

He said smiling at me.

Hi Handsome

I said smiling back at him.

Come here

He pulled me into a hug.

Happy one-month anniversary Darling

He whispered.

Happy one-month anniversary Handsome

I whispered back.

Start getting ready we are going out

I said pulling away from him.

Why all I want is cuddles

He said.

I planned something for us

I smiled and went and got ready. I went and sat back down to do my hair. Jon came in and made faces in the mirror. I was trying not to laugh while I did my hair.

Babe stop

I said finally giving in.

No, I don't take as long to get ready

I looked at him and gasped.

I just need to get dressed then I'm done, so out

It's nothing that I haven't seen before

He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I blushed.

Out Rua

Fine fine

He said holding his hands up in defense. I put in my clothes. After I was finished I opened the door. I started putting on chapstick as Jon came over.

What flavor?

Jon said.

Watermelon why?

I said as he leaned against the door frame.

Can I try it?

I mean sure-

I went to hand it to him, but he came over and kissed me.

Delicious

He said smiling.

I hate you, Jonathan

I love you too Alyssa

I smile and walked out of the bathroom. I had him drive. I put the location on and connected my phone to the car. When we got to the beach I opened the trunk of the car and got out the blanket and snacks. I had put it back there last night after Jon went to bed.