chp. 20

"Here's to new beginnings!"

-November 11th, 2015-
-Alyssa's apartment-
-Hamilton try-out day-
-9 am-

Alyssa's pov:
I woke up and rolled around in my bed. Still not used to the feeling of being alone. Even tho Jon was just down the street from me. I got up showering. Still no internet.

I had tryouts for Hamilton today. Which Jon was going to help me with. He had told Lin that I knew the choreo to "Helpless" and "Satisfied". Which is apparently what he was gonna have me do. I met Jon in the middle which is what we had started doing.

Good Morning beautiful

He said to me.

Good Morning Handsome

He reached for my hand as we walked to the theater. When we got there we went and got ready.

Ready?

Jon whispered as we walked on stage.

Ready as I'll ever be

I whispered back.

Alyssa Jon!

I heard Lin's voice say from in the chairs.

Hi!

I said back. Jon followed behind me.

Which choreography do you guys want to start with?

Hm, Satisfied it was the first one he taught me

I smirked. I felt Jon's hands go to my waist almost immediately. Lin put on the song and Jon and I got to work.

You did it!

Jon said excitedly behind me.

Thanks to you

I said and bopped his nose.

I remember when we started dating you told me you didn't dance

And that is still very much true

Lin had given me the job. I went to put on "king of new york"

What are you doing?

I put it on full blast. I started doing the choreography. Jon watched me and smiled. Soon I felt more noise next to me and realized Thayne and Eph had joined me. We posed like they always would.

Jesus christ I hadn't realized how much it sucked

Eph said next to me. I let out a laugh.

That didn't look hard

Jon said from the side.

Shut up

Thayne and I said to him. He smirked at me. I knew what was coming tonight.

Ok, let's teach Alyssa the rest of the choreography Jon?

Lin said coming on stage. We did a quick run-through. I redid some pieces with Jon.

You got it, Angel

Jon told me.

Shut up with the pet names fuck!

I heard Thayne say behind me.

Thank you Handsome

I said getting closer to him. His hand wrapping around my waist like normal. I immediately found my spot. Jon's hand dropped down to my hips.