Valentine's Day... A Day to Remember or to Forget?

Yong Hwa with his fellow CN Blue left for Japan (February 12) for their series of shows. It's too obvious that he look happy. The reason...

Min Hyuk: Hyung, look so happy.

Jung Shin: Ne.

Jong Hyun: Who wouldn't be happy if you'll be celebrating 3 occasions with the one you love?

Min Hyuk: And he managed to prepare something for her even though they will be far from each other.

Jung Shin: That's the magic of love.

Jong Hyun: You can do everything.

Yong Hwa heard them.

Yong Hwa: Thanks to you guys. If I only knew, I should have told you about us earlier.  You could have helped me more.

The three guys just smile and they all stand as their flight is ready for board.

Shin Hye on the other hand who don't have any idea on what Yong Hwa had prepare for her enjoyed walking home after school. She even shared it on her twitter.

Shin Hye's Tweet: The weather is good today while walking home^^

In the afternoon on that day (February 13), Shin Hye had her shoot for her new reality show. While on the car she was asked on who she think will be her partner.

The MBC staff smiled when she saw the reactions of Shin Hye while mentioning who she thinks will be her partner. Shin Hye noticed it the moment they stop the recording.

Shin Hye's POV: Omo! Am I too obvious that I hope it was Yong? Well, I'm really hoping it was him but I know that's impossible. (She pouts)

The shoot went well and the shoot ended around past midnight already (February 13). When she reached home, she immediately changed to sleep. She's too tired and not in the mood. Not because of the shoot. It’s because of Yong Hwa who hasn't sent her message since they left for Japan.

Shin Hye: What's wrong with him? Did he forget the occasion tomorrow? Aissh.

The next day (February 13), after school Shin Hye went home immediately as she was still tired from her shoot. Also, she’s still not feeling good because no message from him. Around 11 pm Shin Hye went down to their kitchen to take some water. She really looked so sad that even his brother noticed it.

Shin Won: What's wrong with my beautiful sister? Is it because of her prince charming?

Shin Hye: Ani Oppa. I'm just busy with school.

Shin Won: Chincha?! I thought maybe you haven't received anything from your prince charming.

Shin Hye: Received from him? Wae-yo?

Shin Hye's POV: Even my Oppa remember it? How could you forget it Yong?

Shin Won: I was asked to give it to you at 12 midnight but since you really look so sad, I guess I should give this to you now. (He gave her a box of chocolates with a small note)

Shin Hye read the note.

"Happy Valentine's Day Shin Hye!"

Shin Hye: Mwo?! That's it?!

Shin Won: What's wrong Shin Hye-ah? In a few minutes it will be Valentine's Day. You don't like Yong Hwa's gift for you?

Shin Hye: Ani Oppa. I like it. (She smiles, a fake one. Very obvious because Shin Hye always have a sincere smile)