Yong Hwa: I Don't Want to Be Your Friend Anymore...

• Dedicated to Dhanica Francisco Opolinto

The last time Shin Hye was seen in public was during the special screening of Geun Suk’s movie. After that she’s either at home or in school. She had her activity again only on 06 November when she gave Pepero to some school children. She even tweet a photo of her feeding a big stuffed toy, like her photo when she is feeding her Cho-a bear in Heartstrings.

The following day (On 07 November), both Shin Hye and Yong Hwa are heading to China. Shin Hye to Hunan while Yong Hwa with his CN Blue band mates to Beijing.

Shin Hye arrived at the airport early with her manager and stylist.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, your Eomeoni told me that you didn’t sleep early. So why do you still want to come here this early?

Shin Hye: Oppa, I just want to avoid the crowd.

Shin Hye’s Stylist: Don’t you feel sleepy?

Shin Hye: Ani. I can sleep later in the airplane.

But Manager Jun noticed that Shin Hye keep on looking at her phone.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, are you waiting for someone? Are we here this early because of that person?

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Manager Jun: Well, I noticed the moment we reach here you keep on checking your phone.

Shin Hye: I’m just checking tweets.

Manager Jun: Chincha?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Shin Hye is really getting bored so she decided to look outside first. She didn’t notice that someone actually saw her.

At that time CN Blue boys already reached the airport and were heading to the immigration counter.

Jung Shin’s POV: Omo, is that Shin Hye Eonni? Now, I know my Yong Hwa Hyung is excited to come here. I haven’t seen him that way before.

Shin Hye was still on her own world when her manager suddenly calls her.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah! Look who is going down the escalator.

Shin Hye: Oppa?

Shin Hye walk towards her manager and saw who he is referring to. Shin Hye smiles when he saw that person looking and smiling at her.

Jong Hyun: Hyung, why are you smiling?

Yong Hwa: Nothing.

Jung Shin’s POV: Yeah right Hyung.

When they reached the immigration counter, Yong Hwa was still smiling and that didn’t escape the eye of the immigration lady.

Laz_15: Annyeonghaseyo Yong Hwa-ssi.

Yong Hwa: Annyeonghaseyo. (He gave his passport)

Laz_15: You look so happy today. You seem to be excited going to Beijing.

Yong Hwa: Not really.

The immigration lady smile and finish checking Yong Hwa’s passport. Once she’s done, she returned to Yong Hwa his passport.

Laz_15: Here is your passport Yong Hwa-ssi. Who ever make you smile like that must be really special.

Yong Hwa: Kamsahamnida. (He smiles at her)

Jung Shin who was behind him heard Yong Hwa and the immigration lady’s conversation.

Jung Shin’s POV: Hyung, even the immigration lady noticed it. Oh, I will not doubt that this lady is a Dooley/YongShin fan.