Yong Hwa and Shin Hye's Misunderstanding Part 2

Shin Hye stay at home.She doesn’t have any schedule for the day.Good for her because she barely slept the whole night thinking of what to reply with Yong Hwa’s message or if she even reply.

She doesn’t know what to do.She knows she shouldn’t reply now because she’s still not feeling good with his reply.She wanted to forget everything first.She wants to relax so she went out with her friends.They just drived around Seoul and went to a coffee shop.

She was about to sleep when she saw a tweet from CN Blue.

@CNBLUE_4: I met Juniel not for “Fool” but as MC and Singer!Dehet!k k it was so much fun MCing after a while!Hwaiting to you too,Juniel!Bahbo~ I’m a babho~ pic.twitter.com/fzZ0uRLp

Shin Hye: Yes,you are a fool Yong.How can you come up with a reason like that to me!Aissh!!!

The next few days,Shin Hye still didn’t reply Yong Hwa.She kept herself away from browsing the internet to focus on her exam.

She was on her way for a recording when she updates her twitter account.

{TRANS 12/12 @ssinz} I’m on my way to do after recording even though I did terrible on my test.I can’t give up my grade this semester.Good luck on Flower Boy Next Door and the Present in the Room Number 7.

{Dec 11 @CNBLUE_4}: Everyone,we are at our last minute preparation for the concert!kk thehet,, hahaha kk Everyone please beware of the colds.Because you guys are the power for us at the concert..haha Please look forward to it.

Shin Hye: Is it Yong who tweeted this?But why does he look sad?Could it because I haven’t replied to him?

She then decided to browse the internet to check more about them.That’s when she saw a fan account fro someone who attended the recording for SBS Inkigayo.

The fan said that though they know the song that Yong Hwa sang with IU and Kikwang is a mellow song,they still want to see a smiling Yong Hwa when he performs.

She searched for the video and watch it.

Shin Hye: Mian Yong.Am I the reason why are you like that?

Manager Jun who is pretending to be listening to music actually heard her.

Manager Jun’s POV : I guess it’s time for me to do something.

After her recording,Shin Hye told her manager that she want to straight home at rest.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah,the car is sent for repair.

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Manager Jun: I didn’t inform you because I don’t want to disturb you.It will take two more hours to get it fix.

Shin Hye: Then we have to wait here?

Manager Jun: Deh.But you can go first.

Shin Hye: Really?Did you call a taxi for me Oppa?

Manager Jun: Ani!I won’t let you take the taxi alone.I called someone to fetch you here.(He smile mischievously)

Shin Hye: Oppa?What’s with that smile?Don’t tell me.

Manager Jun: Don’t worry.(He said in a whisper) It’s not Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: Then who?

Manager Jun: You’ll know later.

A few minutes later,a car came.The car is not familiar with Shin Hye and he can’t clearly see who is driving the car.

Shin Hye: Oppa?