C.N.Blue Storm Day 2: Happy Birthday Eomeoni (Part 2)

• Dedicated to Pia Fortunato

When they reach the place, the whole entourage are guided to the upper part of the restaurant. The whole place was reserved for them.  

Jung Shin: Appa, did you reserve this place?

JS's Father: Ne, so we can have the privacy. 

But Yong Hwa noticed that there is a certain area which is separated with wooden divider walls.

Yong Hwa: Aboeji, but what is that for?

JS's Father: Ah that one? I'm not sure also.  

Then the manager and waiter of the restaurant approach them to take their orders.  Yong Hwa is really curious so he ask the manager.

Yong Hwa: Excuse me, can I ask what that area is for?

Manager: Ah that one sir, we have one special customer who requested to have a private area for today.  She's a valued customer here so we cannot say no. I hope its ok with you sir.

YH's Father: Aniyo. There's no problem with that. Right, Yong?

Yong Hwa: Ne.

Their order came and they started to eat when all of a sudden Yong Hwa's father excuse himself to go to the bathroom. After 10 minutes Yong Hwa's father return. Yong Hwa heard something so he turned to see what it is. Then he notice that someone is already in the reserved area.

Yong Hwa: Oh! Someone is already there. Did you see who they are Appa? Looks like they just also arrive when you return.

YH's Father: Aniyo. They are already inside when I return so I didn't see them.  

Min Hyuk's Father then said something.

MH's Father: Let's have a cheers, first for the success of your concert and second for the birthday of Yong Hwa's Umma.

All: Cheers!

MH's Mother: I noticed you all look relax for today's concert. Unlike yesterday you seem so tense especially you Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Eomeoni... Me?

YH's POV: Omo, they noticed it?

Min Hyuk: Umma, does it look like that? Maybe because it's the first day.  

Jong Hyun: We read the comments of those who watch the concert so we know what are the things we need to improve.

Jung Shin: That's why we feel more relax today.

JH's Mother: It shows. Because you all look happy when you sing "You've Fallen for Me".

JS's Mother: Yeah, especially you Jung Shin. You really like that song right?

Jung Shin: Ne. Umma.

Min Hyuk: He even knows how to imitate Yong Hwa's facial expression and action while singing that song.

Then Yong Hwa's Mother speaks. She's been quite for a long time.

YH's Mother: Ne, I saw that. I like it also when you do the same expression of Shin Hye.

Jung Shin: Eomeoni, you notice that?

YH's Mother: You do that when Yong put his hands on his face. That's the same expression of Shin Hye after Yong kiss her. Then he sings You've Fallen for Me.

MH's Mother: I agree. I watch Heartstrings too. It's the same expression.

Jung Shin: Omo, Eomeoni. You really remember it. I saw Yong Hwa do that expression so I just imitate Shin Hye eonni.

YH's Mother: Yong, are you thinking of Shin Hye when you did that? Are you thinking of your kiss?

Then they heard something drops on the reserved area. They all look at that place. One of the staff came out of the covered area.