Yong Hwa and Shin Hye: The Sweetest Couple Behind the Camera

The next morning she can't take it anymore. She call Yong Hwa already. 

Shin Hye: I already initiate the call and still he doesn't answer me. What's the meaning of this? Is he tired of our relationship already? 

Tears start to fall from her eyes. What Shin Hye doesn't know, he can't answer her call because he is with President Han at their church. He is attending chapel for the young children. 

Yong Hwa: President Han, after this can I go somewhere first?

President Han: Where are you going?

Yong Hwa: I haven't seen Shin Hye since we got back from Japan. I just want to see her.

President Han: Ok. But can you first teach the kids here. It will be a great help to our music ministry.

Yong Hwa: Deh.

He taught the kids. After that he had a talk with the mentor of the kids. When Yong Hwa is caught up with music he tends to forget other things. True to that he didn't noticed that it was already almost dinner. 

Church Mentor: Oh Mianhe Yong Hwa-ssi, it's already dinner time. As our way of thank you, can we treat you for dinner?

Yong Hwa: It's ok. I'm happy with I've done. No need to treat me for dinner.

President Han: Yong Hwa-ah, why don't you join them? It's already dinner time. And the kids will really appreciate it if you agree.

Yong Hwa: But... (He looked at the kids) Ok. Let’s go. 

He joined them for dinner and after that immediately went back to their dorm. He doesn't have time to see Shin Hye anymore.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, are you and Shin Hye ok?

Yong Hwa: Why are you asking?

Min Hyuk: She messaged me this morning. She's asking if you are sick.

Yong Hwa: What did you tell her?

Min Hyuk: I told her you are fine. Then I ask her why?

Yong Hwa: And?

Min Hyuk: She said you haven't visit nor call her since we returned from Japan.  

Jung Shin: (He heard their conversation) Mwo?! Don't you know how girls feel if you do that?

Jong Hyun: (Join too) She will think that you are tired of her. Worst is, you want to end your relationship.

Yong Hwa: That won't happen. I love her. You know that!

Min Hyuk: Then why are you not calling her?

Yong Hwa: I was too busy. After our Japan trip, President Han keep on asking me to do things. 

Jung Shin: No matter how busy you are, you only need a few minutes to call or message her.

Yong Hwa: But I was too tied up. I don't even have time to message her. Even you guys I can't answer your message.

Jong Hyun: At night why don't you message her?

Yong Hwa: I don't want to disturb her. She might be sleeping already.

Jung Shin: Hmmm... I have a feeling President Han is purposely doing this. He wanted you to have less time with Shin Hye.

Min Hyuk: And if you have less time with her. You will fight and then will end your relationship.

Yong Hwa: Aissh! I thought he is on our side.

Jong Hyun: Don't worry, we will help you. Tomorrow after our fan sign for Bang Bang go and visit Shin Hye.