Baeksang is Our Moment

As Yong Hwa expected, Shin Hye won the most popular female actress but sadly for him he didn't. Park Yoo Chun emerged as the winner. 

Min Hyuk: Hyung, will you do what you have planned?

Yong Hwa: Deh. But I'm having second thought about it.

Jung Shin: Hyung, we are here to support you always. 

Jong Hyun: Show her what you really feel for her. 

Yong Hwa: Thank you guys! 

Yong Hwa's POV: Shin Hye I hope you will like my surprise for you.

Author's Note:

Before I continue with the story, I think it would be better if we reminisced what happened that night by watching the following videos:

Park Shin Hye at BaekSang Arts Awards 2012 Eng Sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls_6yPGs3kU

[eng sub+中字] 20120426 Dooely in Baeksang 百想容惠 cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLSM4HpILQY&feature=share&list=PLDEE774835F754664

20120426 Hey You CNBLUE Yonghwa.avi (take a closer look at 0:23)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5_RVxjhCmY&feature=share&list=PLDEE774835F754664

[FANCAM-YH ver] 120426 CNBLUE HEY YOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_0lhkrXu6k&feature=share&list=PLDEE774835F754664

Now let’s see what could have happen behind the above videos. Please note that this will be a long chapter with lots of photos. I hope you won’t get bored.

Shin Hye arrived at the venue with her manager. She is wearing a red long dress. When she walked at the red carpet, media people and fans were all in awe of her beauty. 

She was informed that aside from receiving her award she will be presenting awards too. Before the show starts she goes straight at the designated table for her. Jang Geun Suk and Kang Sora will be with her. But when she arrives there Geun Suk is still not there. She was informed that he was busy with his drama filming and will only arrive before their award is to be given. 

Shin Hye's POV: I should be happy but why I'm all alone now. Yong, where are you? I thought you'll be here.

The first part of the show is about to end and it is the time for Shin Hye to present the award. 

When Shin Hye is presenting the awards, it is also the time that CN Blue arrives at the venue. 

Yong Hwa: This is it!

Min Hyuk: You can do it Hyung.

They went out of the van to enter the venue but was stop by their manager when he saw Yong Hwa holding a bouquet of flowers.

CN Blue Manager: Yong Hwa, what is this bouquet of flowers for?

Jung Shin: Hyung, Shin Hye Noona won for Heartstrings. As his partner, isn't it just right that he give her flowers?

CN Blue Manager: Well it's not a problem as long as you won't do it publicly.

Jong Hyun: Why Hyung?

CN Blue Manager: Have you seen an idol giving flowers to an actress or any female celebrity in public? You wouldn't want to create news Yong Hwa?

Yong Hwa: But Hyung...