And Now The Blue Boys Know!

Yong Hwa really missed Shin Hye already. he saw her tweet and Ameblo blog update.

Shin Hye's tweet: This photo of me with Yonghwa and Minhyuk was taken during Heartstrings DVD commentary photoshoot.. Seeing this photo..our HeartStrings onnie,oppa and friends.. I miss you..^^ 

Yong Hwa's POV: I miss you too my Jagiya. 

When he was informed by their manager that FT Island will have their comeback, he thought of an idea to support them and at the same time show to Shin Hye how much he miss her too. He tweet his support to FT Island.

Yong Hwa's tweet: In this “severely” cold time today, FTISLAND who sing and play “severely” good is having their comeback. please support them. To our BOICE whom we miss “severely” too, we will be back with new album in March. Please support us “severely”. FT Hwaiting! 

Yong Hwa's POV: Shin Hye-ah, I hope you'll get the meaning behind the severely word.

Meanwhile, Shin Hye who was already at home was busy with her phone (checking if Yong Hwa sent her message).

Shin Hye: Aissh... Chincha?! He won't even send me message. He doesn't miss me. They have their own hand phone now, so how will it be hard for him to message me. Is it really that hard? Let me check his twitter account. He should have seen my tweet.

Shin Hye check CN Blue's twitter account. The first tweet she saw was Min Hyuk's tweet.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk is so sweet. If he miss their fans, what more if he have a yeojachingu. If only Yong can be like him.

Then she checks their old tweets. She was about to leave the page when it shows that there's a new tweet from them. Shin Hye giggles when she saw the tweet and photo.

Shin Hye: Mian Yong. I'll take back what I've said a while ago. You are the sweetest namjachingu. Min Hyuk can't be at level with your sweetness. I'll have something for you later.

CN Blue are back to their hotel room. Before going to sleep, Yong Hwa check their twitter account to see if Shin Hye replied to his tweet (not by mentioning them but a tweet which is like an answer to his tweet). But no tweet from Shin Hye. His smile faded which Jung Shin notice.

Jung Shin: Hyung, Gwaenchana? No tweet from Eonnie?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: You don't have to deny it Hyung. I know you're waiting for her tweet on your "severely" tweet.

Yong Hwa: You understand my tweet?!

Jung Shin: Deh. Not only me, even Min Hyuk & Jong Hyun. You don't have to hide it from us. You know that we're here to support you.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?! What do you notice?

Jung Shin: We know that she's special to you. But regarding the status of your relationship, we have no idea. It's up to you to tell us if your still in the friendship stage or more than that. (He tap Yong Hwa's shoulder and then went to his bed to sleep.)