A Special Christmas Gift

The following day, they recorded another performance for Music Core Christmas Special. After their recording, they will all be going home to their respective family.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, since we won’t be together tomorrow. Let’s go have dinner first to celebrate Christmas.

Jong Hyun: It’s only 5pm, we still have 4 hours to go before our flight. I think it’s ok to have dinner first.

Yong Hwa: Mian but I can’t join you.

Jung Shin: Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: I haven’t bought gift for my Umma. I’ll be looking for one first.

Min Hyuk: Chincha?!

Yong Hwa: Ne. (Looking at Jong Hyun) I’ll just meet you at the airport at 8pm Jong Hyun-ah. Annyeong.

He then left them.

Min Hyuk: I thought we could spend dinner first.

Jung Shin: Min Hyuk-ah, we always spend dinner together. Let Hyung make someone special to him happy first.

Min Hyuk: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: He’ll buy gift for her Umma right?

Jong Hyun: Min Hyuk-ah, Jung Shin is right. Let’s just have dinner again next time.

Min Hyuk: De. Gaja!

Jung Shin’s POV:  Make your woman happy Hyung.

Jong Hyun’s POV: When are you going to tell us the truth Hyung?

Min Hyuk’s POV: If it’s for your happiness, then go ahead Hyung.

Yong Hwa went back to their dorm first to get his things. It was already 6:30 pm when he got a taxi. Once he was inside the taxi he told the taxi driver the place where he will be going.

When Yong Hwa reached his destination, he asked the taxi driver to wait for him first.

Yong Hwa: Ahjussi, can you please wait for me for a few minutes? I’ll just need to buy something inside.

Taxi Driver: Deh.

He goes inside a flower shop. When he went out he was already carrying a bouquet of flowers and told the taxi driver to bring him to another place.

Taxi Driver: Red and white roses for your namjachingu?

Yong Hwa just smile at the taxi driver.

Taxi Driver: Who ever is that person that you’ll be giving those flowers must be really special to you. Red symbolizes passion and white for everlasting love.

Yong Hwa still didn’t say anything.

Taxi Driver: You don’t have to answer me young man, the spark in your eyes already answer my question.

Yong Hwa alights at a residential area. It was already 7pm. When he was already out of the taxi, the taxi driver said something.

Taxi Driver: I’m sure she will like those flowers.

Yong Hwa: Kamsahamnida Ahjussi.

Taxi Driver: Also, one more thing…

Yong Hwa: Deh?

Taxi Driver: That smile and love in your eyes is only seen when you are with your friend. It didn’t show when you’re with your ex-wife.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Taxi Driver: Annyeong.

The taxi driver then left.

Yong Hwa’s POV: What did he mean by that? Omo! He recognized me.  (It was only then he realized that he was not actually in his disguise) How could I forget that?