Happy Birthday Yong Hwa (Part 2)

When they reached their hotel room, Jung Shin asked Yong Hwa something.

Jung Shin: Do you really have to ask them that Hyung?

Yong Hwa: I can't stop myself. (He smile)

Min Hyuk: Is it because of what happened last night?

Jong Hyun: And what happened this morning too?

Yong Hwa just smile and got his phone.

Yong Hwa's Tweet:

[CNBLUE LINE-TH] 120622 YongHwa : Hello, it’s Yong-Hwa. Do you know what today is? Can you remember? Yeah, that’s right, today is my b-day. I’m very thankful for congratulatory messages and gorgeous presents from all parts of the world. Your beautiful mind makes me feel cool and gives me some positive energy for my life and music. With your mind, I can make very special birthday! Thank you again, my dear Boice.

Yong Hwa's POV: And I received the best birthday gift last night.

Shin Hye who is now in her room resting after her photo shoot post a tweet.

Shin Hye's Tweet:

[6/22 @ssinz] http://yfrog.com/1gc5ygj It's finally over(exams)..!! I am I am very very happy~~~~^ㅡ^ I spent the last 2 weeks like a zombie. Finally starting to be a normal human.. Can spend my weekend happily ahahahah~kyakyakyakyakyakyakyakyakyakyakekekekekeke

The english translation ...cr.PSH_IFC

Shin Hye's POV: Finally!!! Exam is tiring but what I've done yesterday is really worth it.

At that time, both Shin Hye and Yong Hwa are lying in their bed looking at their photo while reminiscing what happened last night and early morning today.

Start of Flashback>>>

Jung Shin: (After his phone conversation with Min Hyuk) Let the party begins. (He looked at Shin Hye) Eonni, gaja!

Shin Hye: Are you sure?

Jung Shin: Deh Eonni. He is sleeping now. 

Shin Hye: How?

Jung Shin: They put sleeping pills on his coffee.

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: Don't worry Eonni he'll be awake before midnight. (He wink at her)

Just how they planned… Yong Hwa wakes up at around 11:00 pm. 

Yong Hwa: Aissh! What time is it? (Look at his phone) Mwo?! It's already eleven! Am I that tired that I slept that long. (He looked at his phone again) It will be my birthday soon and still no message from her.  I thought this will be the best birthday for me.

Yong Hwa goes out of his room and immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower. He only when he noticed that it was too dark outside when he went out of the bathroom.

Yong Hwa's POV: What's wrong? Why is it so dark here? And what is that smell?

He was about to turn on the lights when suddenly the television in their living room is on. He saw the video of Heartstrings being played.

Yong Hwa: What is this? Min Hyuk, Jung Shin, Jong Hyun. Where are you? 

Then the Heartstrings video stops and appears on the screen a word saying... "Take a seat and enjoy your special surprise"

Yong Hwa: (He sit at the couch) Surprise? What did they plan for me?

Then he saw someone holding a guitar and began playing it. Afterwards sings a song.