Yong Hwa/Shin Hye: First and More Years to Come

Min Hyuk: Have you forgotten what happened a year ago?

Jung Shin: Oh I think I got it. 

Jong Hyun: Mwo?

Min Hyuk: Hyung, gaja! Lets not disturb Yong Hwa Hyung.

Jong Hyun: But I don't get it.

Jung Shin: We will explain it to you outside.

Yong Hwa is in his room, he is rearranging the melody of the song he had written before. His band mates gave him food inside his room so he can continue to whatever he is doing. It was already pass midnight when he finished song. He send message to Shin Hye and then dosed off to sleep.

The following day, from morning until late evening he was still busy preparing for something special. Shin Hye on the other hand is outside with her mother. Her mother asked her to accompany her to buy something. After that they met her father for dinner. 

While she was with her parents, Shin Hye keep on checking her phone. She is waiting to receive a message from someone but none so far. When she reach home, her parents told her to rest already. 

Shin Hye went to her room. Instead of going to her bathroom to change, she opened a book. At one page of the book, she found a dried petal of white rosé and a note.

Shin Hye: Did he forget about this special day? In a few minutes it is already one year since he told me that he doesn't want to be my friend anymore. I think he is just busy with their practice. He will be leaving again soon.

Then she received a message from her brother. He's asking her to go down.

Shin Hye: Why can't he just come here? 

She reluctantly got out of her bed. Once she opened the door she heard a guitar playing. She smiled because she only knew one person who can do something like this. But what surprised her was the melody of song. It's something new to her ears.

When she reached the living room, Yong Hwa was there with his guitar. Jung Shin, Min Hyuk and Jong Hyun were also there behind Yong Hwa. Her parents and brother were at the other side of the living room smiling at her.

http://www.youtubeconverter.co/video/OrY8rjapGIA/CNBLUE%20-%20Ring%20(Yong-Shin).html

Yong Hwa: 

(He winked and smile at her)

‘Love you.’ You’re far away from me. I love you.

My love, please ring my bell. And tell me now ‘I love you.’

Yes, I love you. I feel that you are near me. Love you.

My love, please ring my bell. And tell me now ‘I love you.’

Shin Hye: I love you.

While Yong Hwa is singing, the three guys were snapping their fingers behind him.

Yong Hwa: 

We are like the film ‘Love Actually.’ We’ll be together soon. I believe.

Every night you appear in my dreams. My love, do you miss me too?

Shin Hye: I miss you so much.

Yong Hwa: 

Hello my… you are my little star.

I want you back. On ring ring ring my bell (x2)

Hello my… you are my shining light.

I want you back. On ring ring ring my bell (x2)