Diluted American Coffee

After the fan meeting both Shin Hye and Yong Hwa became busy. They only met again in a coffee shop where only few people visit. At first it was only Shin Hye who went there but after Yong Hwa saw her tweet he decided to go there.

[TRANS 24/7 @ssinz] No idea since when I'm starting to being not used to drinking American coffee, nowadays when I'm drinking American coffee I will have to dilute it. Completely losing the essence of coffee..ㅡ _ ㅡ and because the coffee is too concentrated, I'm diluting it with water now..ㅠㅠ

Yong Hwa: How are you Jagiya?

Shin Hye: I'm good.

Yong Hwa: Are you sure? (He wanted to hold her hand but controlled his self. The place is not that public but still they don't want to risk it)

Shin Hye: Deh.

Yong Hwa: Then why is your tweet like that?

Shin Hye: I don't know too. 

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, like you I would want our relationship to be public. But we do know it’s not yet the right time. For now, like what you do with the American coffee we have to dilute our relationship with water first. Do things that will lead people the other way so they won't know about our relationship.

Shin Hye: I understand Yong. Maybe I'm just really emotional lately.

Yong Hwa: How about we forget about that for now. Tell me what happen to you after our fan meeting?

Shin Hye: Three days ago I was with our former co stars in Heartstrings. Look at my tweet.

[TRANS 21/7 @ssinz] Today at 11pm, Korea TV station tvN will be broadcasting second season of《OPERA STAR 2012》!! Now Gyu Won's "Wind Flower" V.star(Fusion music) will be performing in the semi final competition!! I am so looking forward to this exciting competition>_< Please give them lots of support!! And also please take note of the voting system!! Please do give them your support!! V.star fighting!!

Yong Hwa: Oh I saw that! I was in Yeosu that time. Here are our tweets.

@CNBLUE_4: Everyone~ are you doing well? This is Jungshin.. It’s been a while the four of us had time to chitchat(?) .. Right now we’re going to Yeosu. Hopefully everyone is having a great day too~! This photo was taken in Vietnam! Oh! Isn’t that UFO!! Ddedeun!!!

@CNBLUE_4: We’ll see everyone on stage in a short while!! Yeosu hwaiting! kkk http://t.co/w9jlji7c

Yong Hwa: I also have another tweet that day.

Shin Hye: Yes I know. Your tweet to Joong Kook Oppa.

[Trans] @CNBLUE_4: Too bad…… T.T I will appear again, I’m saying that I will appear again!!! Kk By then, I will be better …. T___T Weekend is the time with CN! PS: JoongKookie hyung, next time I will tear (the name tag) off again!!! kkk pic.twitter.com/sZyDlI4U

Shin Hye: Yong, can I ask you something?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Shin Hye: (Show a photo on her phone) Why did you do this? 

Yong Hwa: The posture?

Shin Hye: Ani. What I mean is your hair. Blonde and perm hair?

Yong Hwa: Just want it for a change. I change it back to black during the fan meeting. Wae-yo? You don't like it?

Shin Hye: Not really. It's just that I prefer it when your look is like Lee Shin.

Yong Hwa: Ara. Next time, I'll inform you first and ask for your opinion.

Shin Hye: Chincha?

Yong Hwa: Deh. That's how a namja should do right?

Shin Hye: Deh.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, I think next week our TGIF CF's will be launch.

Shin Hye: Chincha?!

Yong Hwa: Deh. 

Shin Hye: How was the shoot?

Yong Hwa: Well... The shoot went well and they praised me when I did the flair tending. They were curious how I learned about it.

Shin Hye: What did you say?

Yong Hwa: I told them I've learned from someone.

Shin Hye: And? Did they I ask you who?

Yong Hwa: Deh. I told them someone special but I can't tell her name.

They smiled at each other.

They stayed there until Shin Hye received a call from her brother that she needs to go home already. Shin Hye left first then after 30 minutes Yong Hwa left too.

For the rest of the month, the couple didn't meet as they are both busy with their respective works. They never forget to send message and call each other. They would also check each others tweet.

Yong Hwa who is in Japan saw her tweets.

[TRANS 28/7 @ssinz] Played water skateboarding.. now wrapped with a towel.. sniff sniff=33 looking at a distance, Eun Young uni who came to work and playㅠㅅㅠ ..Haㅡ _ ㅡ

Yong Hwa: Ah so envious! Next time we should do that together Jagiya. (Look at her photo) No make up but still pretty. That's my yeoja.

[TRANS 30/7 @ssinz] Father readily gave me a "December 23" team shirt>>_< Wearing it to the first shooting~ Thank you so much dad♥

Yong Hwa: She'll be busy with her movie again. I'll support you always Jagiya.

Shin Hye on the other hand finish her shoot early and is now resting at home when she decided to check CN Blue's tweets.

[Trans] 07/21 Everyone~! Finally our company’s first girl group AOA will invade~! Please show these beautiful, pure and polite friends of mine a lot of love~! Yonghwa hyung did gave AOA a cool song but this rare ‘Lee Jungshin’s compliment’ is a hard to get gift! And both Yonghwa hyung and I are doing fine together.. sigh… I leave it to your imaginations.

[Trans] 07/21 AOA attacks! kk Our company’s first girl group, please give them a lot of support! kk Ah, and the song I’ve given them as a gift, please love it a lot too. Right now I’m in Japan with Jungshin…….. sigh … kkk just kidding! Looks like I’m gonna have a great time! kk

Shin Hye: AOA debut already. What's with his tweet? He felt sad because he won't be able to attend their debut. He hasn't seen me for days now and yet he said that. Oh he also wrote one song for them. What's the title again?

She searched for the song online. 

Shin Hye: Love is only You? (She smile all her jealousy fade away)