Who said, "I love you" first

Idk if this would fit in the title but this is:

Who said, "I love you" first + did you/they say it back 

John b:  you. The two of you were hanging out on the bell tower, and he said something really cute then you said it and kissed him. You got scared at his shocked face. Then he said it back 

JJ:  He did. He had just gotten beaten by his dad and was on a verge of a breakdown while you were tending to his cuts and bruises. You told him that you would always be there for him. Then he broke down sobbing. You pulled him into a into a tight hug and you heard him mutter, 'I love you' into your breasts. You said it back. 

Pope: He did. This was simple. You were explaining a math equation to John b better than Pope could ever. He then quickly said, "Iloveyou" you laughed and kissed him. You said it back

Kiara:  You both did at the same time. You were talking about ducks being affected by oil spills and both agreed on each other's point of views of it. Both astonished by the amazing reasons you both presented on why they should be helped more. You both said it. That led to to very heated make out session 

Sarah: She did. You were both swimming in the ocean  and you did something crazy. And she thought u drowned. She got scared but you popped up and picked her up throwing her into the air , making her scream and laugh. She grabbed you smashing her lips into yours and mumbled 'I love you' over the crashing waves. You said it back not immediately but later that night. 

Topper: you did. You were in a date and you just said it. You thought he didn't hear you so you were sorta glad he didn't. Then regretting saying it so early, cause he seemed off around you the rest of the day. The you went home sad, only to see flowers leading to your backyard. There in you backyard was Topper sitting in your hot tub smiling like a child. He had got more stuff and set up what he called, 'date day round 2,' he said it back and apologized for being weird, he just didn't want to ruin the surprise. 

Rafe: surprisingly, He did. You were going out on a date on the mainland. And you two were sitting on the balcony of a restaurant the sun setting in the background. The sun hit your face at the right angle, making your laughing feature look more beautiful than they already were. He realized that you had always been there for him unlike his other girlfriends. He said I love you and told you how much he appreciated you. He was a blushing and stuttering mess. You said it back and kissed him back.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes, I was typing this in a rush. 2 in one day, i'm happy with myself. 

Stay good y'all 

-TJ