[ beautiful ]

you run your hands down her body, admiring every curve and taking in her warmth.

everything about her is incredible. the way she melts under your touch, to the taste of her lips.

the feeling of her her cold rings and soft fingertips tracing your waist and the whispers in your ear that leave you breathless.

it had been a few weeks since your first date with mikasa, and you two were officially dating. you never really talked about it, but you didn't need to. you both knew how each other felt. well, to a point. you both knew you liked eachother, but it wasn't the right time for mikasa to know everything. not yet.

she's sitting on your lap, her legs wrapped around you. you have one arm gripping her waist, the other on the back of her neck, acting as support as the kiss grows more passionate.

you watch as she breaks the kiss, taking her shirt off. and without missing a beat, she leans back in, pushing you against the wall. a whimper escapes from your lips as they reconnect with hers.

she parts your thighs with her knee, pushing up in between, making you groan. you can't help but want more.

your hands make their way to her back. you unhook her bra and slide it off, throwing it aside. you begin to place kisses along her neck, making your way down to her exposed chest.

she moans softly at the contact, her hands tugging on your hair.

you smile at her reaction. you liked making her feel good, and tonight was all about her.

you suddenly push her down. you straddle her waist and kiss her again; one hand cupping her face, the other running along her body.

your hand stops when you meet the hem of her sweatpants. you look up at her and she nods. you smile as you take them off.

you press your fingers against her underwear. she squirms slightly.

"fuck you're soaked"

she laughs slightly. "y/n"

you notice her breath becoming heavier and her becoming impatient. you take the hint and start to take them off.

you're about to give her what she wanted but you stop. you decide to tease her a little longer. you liked seeing her beg for it.

you trace your fingers along her thighs. and she tembles under your touch.

"y/n please" she says through shaky breaths.

you smile. she wants you just as much as you want her and you know it. "your a desperate little slut arent you?"

she whimpers.

you know youre driving her crazy, but you like it.

"just be a good girl for me and i'll give you what you want" you say with a smirk before kissing along her inner thigh

"i'll do anything for you just-"

you slide your fingers inside of her, not giving her time to finish her sentance.

mikasa moans.

you twirl your fingers inside of her as you go down and circle her clit with your tongue.

"oh fuck" she says, her bare chest rising and falling from the bed with every breath.

you continue to move your fingers around inside of her, as you grab her breast with your free hand.

mikasa throws her head back. "fuck y/n" she moans. "you feel so good"

you start to move faster, thrusting yourself harder and harder into her.

"shit"she moans as she pushes your head harder into her.

you slide your tongue into her, which is enough to send her over the edge.

"oh god, y/n i'm-" she gets cut off by her own release. she moans as she grips the sheets. her body starts to tremble as the eyes roll back in her head. "fuck" she groans, her body collapsing on the bed.

you pull out and lick your fingers. "fuck mikasa you taste good" you say as you come back up.

you kiss her messily as you push her hair back, revealing her flushed face.

you stare at her for a second, just admiring her breathtaking complexion.

"you're beautiful mikasa" you say softly.

she smiles and pulls you back in for another kiss.

you lay down next to her and she puts her head on your chest. you blush slightly as you wrap you arm around her.

-

a few minutes go by, and you're about to fall asleep when mikasa says something to you.

"y/n"

"yeah?" you say.

she pauses. "will you be my girlfriend?"

you smile and your heart seems to skip a beat. "id love to"

she doesn't respond but you can tell she's smiling.

you close your eyes again and drift of to sleep, your new girlfriend by your side.