⛓Chapter 9⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Exophilia, Biting, Handjob, Praise Kink, Spanking, Hair Pulling, Vaginal Fingering, Vaginal Sex, Feral Behavior, T-Dick, Size Difference]

  "It's Mississippi, 1863." Ray said over comms as we were walking through the tall grass. "The weather is a temperate 58 degrees. Ooo, a little trivia: you guys are in Hinds County, which was named after General Thomas-" His voice was cut off.

  "Did you just-"

  "Shut off his comms? Yep." Sara replied.

  "Could have at least let him finish the trivia. I mean, I can figure he was going to say 'named after General Thomas Hinds', but I'm curious to know why."

  "Of course you are, Logan. You two can just swap trivia facts when we get back."

  "Oh, you have to be careful doing that with Ray." I waved a finger. "I once just commented how I found it interesting how there was a toy robot that could play a vinyl record, and it set him off on a long-ass tangent about the 'simplicity and complexity' of robotics. Didn't understand a lick of it."

  "And you actually sat through it?"

  "I ate through it."

✧☾✧

  "It looks to be some kind of escape pod." Stein said as we looked at the crashed machine. "No doubt, it fell out of the Temporal Zone."

  "No sign of anyone." Sara added.

  "Well, the power core looks exposed." Jax stated.

  "That mean what I think it means?"

  "Only one way to find out." Jax waved his hand to Rory.

  "Ah. Thought you'd never ask."

  "Back up, everyone." We all gave Mick a wide clearing to fire his gun at the escape pod, making it explode and burn in the crater.

  "Ah! What's next?"

  "Don't you think that's enough incineration for one day, Mr. Rory?"

  "No, I do not, Professor."

  "Huh. This is turning out to be one of our easiest missions yet." Jax chuckled while putting his hands on his hips.

  "Help me! Somebody, please!" Someone was shouting, and I gave Jax a look.

  "Just had to say it, didn't ya?"

  "Oh, like I knew something would happen."

  "It's over there." Amaya pointed, and we saw a group of soldiers chasing a man running for his life.

  "Help me! Help!"

  "Whoa, wait, we're not supposed to interfere with historical events." Jax raised his hand when Amaya moved forward.

  "Try and stop me."

  "Oh, come-" Amaya already turned and ran.

  "Women." Rory sighed.

  "It's like you're asking for a beating every time you open your mouth."

  "Save it for later." Sara gave me a look before Firestorm took to the sky.

  "What in tarnation was that?" The man pointed upward after Firestorm took out the Confederate soldiers. "What did I just see?" He was sweaty and panting from running.

  "What was what? I, uh, I didn't see anything." Nate said.

  "Who are you guys? What's going on here?"