Chapter 17

"So what? Haircut said it himself, we're all Aberrations living on borrowed time. Besides, he's alive and well in 1916." Mick waved his beer as he spoke.

  "Mick's right. The mission hasn't changed." Sara stepped forward.

  "Except we can't destroy the Spear because we don't have the Blood of Christ." Nate stated.

  "So we steal the Spear and get it out of 1916."

  "Now, you do realize that there's a big problem with that plan, Sara."

  "The other us's have the Spear."

  "Huh. Never stolen anything from myself before. Could be interesting." Mick muttered.

  "Ugh, need I remind you that we cannot interact with ourselves."

  "Which is why the three of you are gonna sneak into the other Waverider while the other yous are at the church." Sara looked at Nate, Rip, and Mick.

  "Now that-that sounds like a plan." Jax pointed as he stood.

  "What should I do?" I questioned with my arms crossed.

  "I need you to stick with me on this. Since you don't have your memories back, you'd give yourself away if anyone encountered you." Sara replied, and I nodded.

  "I suggest you hurry. Events are already in motion. Mr. Rory's earlier self is currently being contacted by Mr. Snart." Gideon spoke up from above.

  "All right, if we're gonna go impersonating ourselves-"

  "You're going to need a haircut."

  "Yeah."

  "Not for nothin', but Aruba would've been a better option."

✧☾✧

  "They almost made it off the ship with this." An old man led the way to the bridge while holding the Spear.

  "All right. Who's wearing whose faces?" Sara questioned with her arms crossed and a stern look on her face.

  "We are not the Legion. Believe it or not, we are actually future iterations of yourselves who've traveled back in time to prevent some form of calamity." Rip explained.

  "I don't believe it. Why would Rip Hunter break the first rule of time travel?"

  "I don't know, but this is definitely me." The other Logan said as his brows furrowed and his hands were on his hips. He was wearing a military uniform and looking right at me with scrutiny. Another Rip then walked in.

  "Oh, bollocks." They both said in unison before the entire Waverider shook.

  "What the Hell was that?"

  "It's a timequake."

  "The result of us interacting with ourselves."

  "Well, that wasn't so bad."

  "Yeah, give it time."

  "And whose bright idea was it to do the one thing that could jeopardize all of time?" The Sara with the Spear asked.

  "Yours." The other Sara replied.

  "What the Hell are you staring at?"

  "Just imagining what you'd look like without teeth."

  "Knock it off, Rory." Both Saras ordered, and I noticed that I could smell Mick all over the other me. So, at least two things were confirmed now. These people really did know me, and I really was having sex with Mick.