𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4

Time Skip, At School

Sunoo POV

Me and the rest of my friends are hanging out before school starts and as we're chit chatting, I saw Jake come out from a car and walk inside the school.

"Well speak of the devil," I tried to get my friends' attention to Jake.

My friends looked to where I was looking and also saw Jake.

"J-just d-don't mess with him a-and we should be fine," Jay stuttered.

We all agreed with him by nodding our heads and continued to look at Jake.

"One of us will be unlucky if Jake has the same class as one of us," Heeseung brought up.

"Just cross our fingers hoping he won't have the same class as any of us," hoped Sunghoon.

Jake POV

I got inside the school and now I'm just looking for the office. But I stopped walking when I saw a familiar girl in front of me.

"Jake??" She called.

"G-Giselle?" I called back.

Giselle happily runs to me. Giselle and I are childhood friends. We've been friends before I moved to Australia and she's the person I always talk to.

"Omg Jake what brings you here?" She asked with a big smile on her face. "Did you transfer here?"

"Yeah. I transferred here because this is the school my parents chose me to transfer to, It just so happens by coincidence that we saw each other. You go to this school too?" I said to her.

"Yes I do! Omg yes I'm so happy you're here! We can hang out again!" She felt very excited.

I smile a little bit because thank god Giselle goes to this school. She's the only person I'll ever hang out with.

"Are you looking for the office? I can take you there," she said and we walked together to the office.

Sunoo POV

We were looking at Jake the entire time and we were surprised at what we saw.

"Wait what?" Heeseung felt surprised.

"How come she was able to easily approach Jake?" Ni-ki asked and faced me. "You know something don't you Sunoo?"

"No I don't. I didn't know she was able to easily approach Jake," I tried convincing Ni-ki.

I talk to Giselle almost all the time in school since most of our classes are the same but she never told me or any of my friends about Jake.

"There must be something going on between them," Jay assumed.

I heard the bell ring. We bid each other goodbye and head to our classes.

Ni-ki POV

We all sat at our assigned seats when the teacher came in.

"Good morning everyone. Today we have a new student. Please come in young man," the teacher introduced.

With that, I saw Jake come in the classroom and we became flabbergasted because he'll be in our class.

"Welp. We're the unlucky ones," Heeseung whispered to me because he and I are sitting next to each other.

"Yep," I replied while whispering.

"Please introduce yourself," the teacher requested Jake.

"Hello," Jake introduced while bowing. "I'm Shim Jaeyun but you can call me Jake. I transferred here and came from Australia."