𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 11

The Next Day, At School

Sunghoon POV

I was the first to enter the cafeteria out of all of my friends because the rest of them have activities to finish up and I finished early. As I got my food, I saw Jake sitting at his usual table alone. So I approached him because I decided to sit with him.

"May I sit here?" I casually asked him with a smile.

He looked at me with a startled look and nervously said, "Uhh... s-sure."

I sat with Jake and I just ate my food with him.

"W-Where a-are your friends?" Jake asked me while stuttering.

"They have activities to finish up and I decided to go ahead because I'm very hungry," I told him.

"O-Oh," he simply responded and looked back down.

"Everything alright?" I asked with concern.

He looked at me with another startled look again and said, "Huh? O-Oh. Y-Y-Yeah. I'm okay."

"Why do you seem nervous?" I asked because he is definitely nervous.

"It's because... I-I never talked to anyone in this school except for Giselle."

It does make sense actually because ever since Giselle was gone, Jake would always be alone and not talk to other students.

"Ohh I see," I responded because I understood. "Well don't worry. You'll get to know me more soon. How are you holding up by the way?"

"I'll get better hopefully," he said to me.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you will get better," I assured him.

I saw the rest of my friends join us and I looked back at Jake. Dang he's more nervous than when I approached him.

"Oh hello," I greeted them.

"Hey Sunghoon," Heeseung greeted and looked at Jake after. "Hey Jake."

"Oh. H-Hi," he nervously greeted back.

"I know. It's your first time talking with all of us here. We'll take it slow so you get to know us. We want to be friends with you. That's why we wanted you to join you here," Sunoo confidently explained.

"Ahh... Thank you," Jake said and put on a weak smile.

We all introduced ourselves to Jake and told him about ourselves.

Time Skip

As the days in school go by, Jake is starting to know us better and is almost able to properly talk to us without any nervousness. Even more time is passing by and Jake is already friends with us which makes me happy. It's been a couple days and Jake also seems happy to be friends with us. Right now we're just hanging outside the school since our next class hasn't started.

"Oh guys. If I did anything wrong to you in the past, I just want to say that I'm very sorry for everything I've done. I hope you can all forgive me," Jake suddenly said to us.

We all smiled at him.

"Ahhhh Jake come on. It's all good," Sunoo said in an aegyo tone.

"Don't worry. We forgive you," said Ni-ki.

"Why would we be friends if we never forgave you? Hahaha," Jay joked.

"Thank you all. I'm glad that I met you," Jake said with a smile on his face and we all smiled back at him.