𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8

1 year later

I've been in this family for almost 2 years and of course, not much has changed. Jake is still the same person as before but I hope that I'll make progress for him to trust me more. I still keep in touch with all of my friends from school. About Giselle, well, we all kind of moved on from her. We all thought that Giselle moved to another school without any notice. Maybe her parents had a reason for her to move to another school. So we all just accepted that and let her go. But the sad thing is that we're still not able to contact her. Jake also moved on a little bit from Giselle to focus on himself but she is still in his mind quite often.

Jay POV

As always, my friends and I are just hanging out before the bell rings for class. I realized how fast time flew and that Y/N has been with Jake's family for a very long time. I wonder if she even left the house. I kinda think she's been staying home 24/7 because of her blindness. I thought of an idea to take her out of the house for a while to hang out with us. But I'll make sure that she won't lose us nor we lose her.

"Y/N has been with Jake's family for a very long time and I feel like she never left the house because of her blindness," I told them.

"Well if she does go out by herself, she'll easily get lost and she'll have no idea where she is at," Sunoo said and we all agreed.

"But I still think it's best for her to actually leave the house for a while because it must be boring to be in the house 24/7," I said and they also agreed with me. "Should we plan a hangout after school?"

"I think that is a great idea. But we have to make sure that we're always by her side so she doesn't think she lost us," suggested Sunghoon.

"I feel like she needs some company at her house too. Like I mean yes Jake and the maids are her company but they don't really do much for her, especially Jake," Jungwon also suggested.

"We can try to ask Jake if we can come over to her house when we see him," I said agreeing with Jungwon's idea.

Time Skip, Lunch Time

Once class ended, we were all heading to the cafeteria but we saw Jake walking in the opposite direction of us. So I took the risk and immediately approached Jake.

"H-Hi Jake," I greeted nervously.

Jake didn't say hi to us and just looked at us with a cold look.

"I-I uhm..." I scratched the back of my head out of nervousness. "I heard that your parents adopted Y/N."

"Yeah?" He scoffed at me. "What about it?"

"N-Nothing. I have nothing against that," I stuttered.

Jake rolled his eyes on me because I can tell he doesn't want to talk to us. I put an awkward smile as I spoke.

"So uhh... Is it okay if we come over to your house? W-We won't do anything bad. We just want to visit Y/N because it's been a long time since we saw her. Can we come over to your house please?"

Jake sarcastically laughed at me and I looked at him very confused. He instantly came back to a very cold look as he spoke.

"You can take Y/N out of my house if you wish. I don't need you guys in my house. I don't allow visitors in my place," he said in an angry tone and immediately walked away leaving us dumbfounded.