Prologue

It all started when you added me as your friend on social media.

I accepted your friend request,

You left a message to thank me for accepting you.

We started chatting for a while,

We became friends.

After a day, you asked me,

Asked me to be your girlfriend.

I was hesitating at first, but said yes.

You felt the happiness you were once looking for.

After how many months, I became more comfortable when having a conversation with you, but... I asked for a picture of you for me to see your face, but... you made an excuse that your camera wasn't working so, I tried to understand your reason.

A year has passed until you got tired of me, but I wasn't, because I fell in love with you.

We were happy and comfortable with each other, though we haven't seen each other in person. We had a long distance relationship, but you weren't bothered about it at all because you told me, you love me.

After a year of loving each other, we cut our connection to one another, without me—seeing your face.

It makes me sad after realizing that you entered in my life, asked me to be yours, and after thinking and asking myself—you already got me—you were so happy that time. You were even thanking God because you felt lucky having me in your life.

It hurts, it hurts me because you were the first one who asked me to be in a relationship with you, and in the end, you were also the first one to cut ties between us.

And just like that, I never saw you in person, I never saw a picture of you.

You were just my anonymous online boyfriend.