Chapter 3

Stana's POV

I stopped in front of a bar where there was a huge crowd of people so I assumed it was still open...
Before I headed towards the mentioned bar and the crowd of people surrounding it, I put a hood on my head because if someone sees me tomorrow the Internet will be full of 'Stana Katic seen in front of the bar in the middle of the night! What's going on? What is the reason for the actress 'late night visit to the bar ??' inscriptions, and I certainly don't need that kind of media attention now...

"Hey sorry what is this big event about?" I asked one younger girl who was standing impatiently in line, holding some piece of paper in her hands. "God, kill me! You do not know?" She stated quite dramatically.
"I have been standing here in line for two hours waiting for the autograph of the actors from my favorite series!!!" She continued euphorically.
"OMG! Eric is so aghh!!, I knew he is hot but in person he is even more handsome!" Some other younger girl who had just come out of the bar was squealing and waving something in her hands and in an instant everyone started screaming excitedly with her.
"Eric?" I asked confused through the whole shout that was going on around us. "
"Eric Winter!! Aka Officer Tim Bradford on The Rookie!" The girl explained as if it was the most normal thing in the world.
"Excuse me did you just say that cast of The Rookie is signing autographs at this bar??" I asked her again a little more nervous this time.
"I know exciting, right ?!" She continued in her excited voice, and I asked the only question that came to my mind:
"Is Nathan here?"
"Duh, of course he is!" She answered and was a little surprised at my question. "Okay, thanks for the chit-chat, I have to go! " I pushed through the whole crowd and somehow reached the entrance while behind me came the murmur of a disappointed crowd 'Hey, you can't cross the line !, Get back in line!' I knew this wasn't exactly my brightest move, but he's inside and I...just...ugh...have to get to him...I guess...No,I know I have because I-

Nathan's POV

'Thanks for coming! Glad you like our series! To whom should I dedicate? Next! ' So my evening flows as I sat in a chair next to the chairs on which the names of my co-stars were sewn
'Richard T. Jones' and 'Mekia Cox' opposite them was the rest of our cast and so we all signed autographs together and watched the line in front of the bar that didn't seem to be shrinking at all. Of course I will not say that I am not grateful to all the people who came because precisely because of these wonderful fans I am where I am today, I live my best life!
Wow, I seem to have a really big fan! Crossed my mind when my attention was caught by a person in a gray hoodie who broke through the whole crowd just to come to me.
"To whom do I dedicate it?" I asked when the person handed me a poster of The Rookie just like they were giving at the entrance so she must have grabbed it before she came.
I heard some soft muttering ... Sarah ... Sophia? No, I don't know I didn't catch the name." How come, can you repeat it?" I asked and she repeated it a little louder, still incomprehensible but I pricked up my ears as best I could and connected the voices in letters then letters in the name 'Stana'
Of all the people I expected here, came the one I least expected but secretly hoped for the most...
"Sta-Stana ?? Is that you?" Still surprised, the question slipped from my mouth to make sure my ears didn't deceive me at the mention of her name.
"Ya, ya, it's me" she kept muttering softly, looking around if anyone was watching, and then before I could figure out what was going on she grabbed my arm and pulled me with her...

"Hey take it easy here, people will think you're kidnapping me!" I got the word out as we exited through the back exit and stood in an empty parking lot away from view in the middle of a March night...

Stana's POV

"I need you!" It popped out of my mouth because that was the only thing I could think of at this point
"You...need...me? He asked at first half confused but a chekky smile quickly formed on the edges of his lips. Of course what else would he think when I dragged him to an empty parking lot in the middle of the night and all I told him is 'I need you'.
"Not in that way!" I rewrote the already rather strange sentence and noticed that his smirk was fading a bit. "No, I didn't, of course... I didn't think..." He shuffled between his own words, which was...sweet! Okay I'll admit it was sweet to watch him so confused."Let's grab a drink, I'll explain!" I suggested and he immediately agreed so we headed to the only coffee shop we knew was open in LA at this time of night.

Nathan's POV

Is this a little late birthday present??
Two days ago I was thinking how great it would be to see Stana again and today I am sitting with her for a drink! "So you said you need me... I mean my help?" After I realized that I was sitting with her for a drink and that this was not a crazy dream, I returned to the topic that made us go for drink in the first place. "Ya I need your help... "She confirmed and slowly began to talk about what it was about, but then she stopped:
" What time is it?" She asked suddenly out of nowhere." 1AM" I answered when I looked at my watch.
"Shit! I need to find someone where I can sleep tonight" She took out her cell phone and quickly started flipping through the contact list I guess. "Hey, I'm not going to ask why because there must be a good reason and I know this is out of blue and pretty weird but you can crash at my place tonight if you want?" I surprised myself with this suggestion, I didn't even think about it, the words came out of my mouth on their own.
"Let me get this straight...you say it would be okay if I slept at your place tonight?" She asked, a little shocked.
"Yes, I mean why not, after all we are colleagues, and colleagues help each other, and you have already intrigued me with that role of a spy, you know how much I love such things about spies, covert operations and so on, so you can tell me something more about that role"
COLLEAGUES?? Really Nathan couldn't you find a better word? You idiot, what you said you said, it's over now!, I was arguing with myself in my head while I waited for Stana's answer...

Stana's answer in Chapter 4!!!

Chapter 4 soon💛!

I had free time today so I decided to upload Chapter 3 too, hope you like it!😊

Comment&Vote! <3

Stay safe!