Extra

- for everyone saying they were robbed on the last chapter. An attempt was made.

"I want you Remus, not Faith. If you would have me... If you could forgive me, I'm yours." Every word was shaky.

And there he found what he was looking for. He kissed her again, lingering his lips on hers as he trailed his fingers down her arms, pushing off her cloak and trailing the skin where her shirt sleeve ended.

"I want this off." He whispered against her lips, hands trembling. She was slow to unbutton it, finding herself clumsy as she couldn't pull away from the kiss, she was afraid if she did he would disappear. Once she does it drops to the floor in a soft thud. The small draft from under the door trails goosebumps down her back. Remus grasps at her, feeling his way over all of her, and stepping her backwards towards his bed.

She was in her pajamas, having only thrown her cloak over them to make her way to him. She wore nothing under her shirt, to Remus's delight. His feverish skin was hot against her body, and hot against her fingers. She tried to be cautious of his wounds but would occasionally hear him wince, but he never broke away. He turned them so he could sit on his bed and hold Diondre between his legs, he trailed kisses down her chest to her naval while she ran her hands through his hair falling into the dream of it. He dipped his head to go lower while tugging on the waistband of her shorts but she tipped his chin up to stop him, leaning down to kiss him again.

She pushed him firmly down onto his bed so she could lean over him, shimmying out of her shorts and straddling him. Remus shut his eyes in bliss at the feel of her lips pressing against his neck, and her small rocking motions above him. He brought his hands down to her hips, dragging down the thin fabric of her underwear, touching the skin that had always teased him from under her skirt. He pulled her tighter to him, it hurt the wounds in his side but he couldn't think to care. The biggest problem was that he was still wearing trousers. He pushed them down as quickly as he could, they got caught at his knees but he could barely feel it because Diondre had just pressed against him, his breath hitched. He wasn't sure if her emotions were leaking again because he had never felt desire like this before.

She moved against him in a way that would surely finish him. Wanting to be in control he flipped them both so she lay under him. Her eyes looked completely black as she gazed up at him, coming undone, her lips parted as he moved in her, and small moans followed here and there. He reached down to trap them in his lips, and she drew from him his own.

Bell after bell rang through the castle, alerting them both of where they should be, but they never untangled from each other, moving slowly but desperately until the forth bell rang and they lay together breathless and happy and rich in the memory of each others moans and touch.