36. Crooks and Corridors

Something was twisting at Remus today. He would be ashamed to tell you what, because it was positively perverted. Something about Diondre sitting innocently in his class stroking the soft edge of her quill against her lips and periodically looking up from her work through her lashes to catch his gaze was doing things to him. There were other people in the class, and really he should be careful, but he couldn't tear his eyes away.

Not with the lovely image of him trailing his finger over her bottom lip, hooking his thumb behind her teeth and pulling her jaw down to his waist for her to poke her tongue out and watch her lick and suck( so fucking softly) at the sensitive part of his...

Diondre startled a bit in surprise and he just knew that she could feel him, as her cheeks coloured he began to picture her sitting opposite him and lifting her skirt around her waist. He imagined her diving her hand into the waistband of her own underwear and touching herself with her head thrown back.

It was with satisfaction that he noticed how disheveled she now looked, she was panting quietly, her legs crossed tightly as she attempted to rock against the chair unnoticed.

Good god. He thought, there was no way he was going to make it through the rest of this class. Luckily he had some rational thought left to cast a delusion charm on himself so that he looked to anyone else in the room, that he was studiously grading the papers in front of him, but all the while his hungry eyes bore into her, watching her squirm as she felt out his emotions.

For once it was nice to have the upper hand, sometimes he would be minding his business and having a chat with one of the other professors and she would thrust her lust onto him, leaving him dizzy and acting like a fool.

He was realising he wasn't going to make it through the rest of his lesson and having her so goddamn close but unreachable was driving him insane. It was so obvious how flimsy her attempt to finish her work was, her eyes were squeezed shut as she practically squirmed in place. Do something! He thought, he needed her to shout at him, throw a fit or storm out of the room so he could follow her out, push her against a wall and tear her sodding shirt off.

But she didn't, and he imagined all the ways he could fuck her if she did and finally, finally time ticked on and the bell signaled the end of the class. He was so ready for her to stay so he could live just one of his fantasies, but she looked up at him, winked and disappeared with the rest of the body of students. Remus wanted to scream.

-------

Diondre was walking to courtyard to enjoy her free period with her friends until she got yanked unceremoniously into an alcove behind the silver knight, she would have screamed if she hadn't already realised who it was.

"Where do you think you were going hmm?" Remus whispered, leaning forward to catch her lips before she could give some smart remark.

He dipped his hand down under her skirt and trailed patterns onto the cotton of her underwear. "You think you can string me so high then just walk off and leave me in that torture?" He asked again, but the only response she could give was to moan as his teeth nicked at the skin of her neck and his fingers pushed into her. She could still feel him, how fucking hot he was for her and it was overwhelming. She couldn't let him have the upper hand in his class, she knew he watched her squirm, knew that she would feel what he did. She could almost picture what he was picturing, her lips wrapped tightly around his cock, then her touching herself as he watched and stroked himself. She had actually left that seat wet when she stood up and rushed out of there.

"Shh" he whispered again, "be a good girl, I need you to be quiet, anyone could walk past."

She nodded, her brain shattered too far by how amazing he felt touching her to formulate a response. He kissed a fiery line from behind her ear to her navel taking his time undoing the buttons on her shirt so he could kiss and bite at her skin, getting onto his knees in front of her he ducked his head under her skirt. She had to put her fist into her mouth to stop herself screaming when his tongue joined his fingers in bringing her to ecstasy.

"Shh," he reminded her, bringing his head back to look at her, his lips all slick and shiny. His eyes were almost wolf like with how bright they shone in the dark alcove. He went to tip his head back in but she grabbed his chin between her fingers and ran her thumb over his mouth, leading him back up to her lips and smothering his face in kisses.

"Please just fuck me." She whispered desperately into his ear, and he couldn't oblige quick enough.