Chapter 20.

Alayna's P.o.v

It was awoken from banging on my front door. I felt beside me to feel Lukes body and shake him awake.

"Luke" I whispered as I shook him.

"hm? what's wrong?" He said groggily sitting up.

"There's someone at the door." I whispered.

He looked at me and then said "Stay here." as he made his way out of the door.

He made his way down the stairs and I quietly crept to the top of the stairs.

"Hello is Alayna Torres here?" The man asked.

"Alayna" Luke said. I walked down the stairs.

The police?

"Uhm what is it officer?" I asked.

"You are related to Presley Torres correct?"

"Correct" I said skeptically.

"She was drinking and I'm assuming she stumbled out into traffic, she was hit at 45 mph." he said slowly.

My hand instantly flew to my mouth and Luke wrapped an arm around me.

"Is she uhm is she" I stumbled and fumbled with my words.

"She is at the hospital, but in critical condition." he said slowly. "Do you need a ride?"

"Yes please, Luke stay here with Melody and I will call you." I said quickly.

I kissed his cheek and rushed out of the door.

.......

They couldn't get ahold of my parents which was so fucking typical of them. My sisters dying and they are nowhere to be found.

Presley is dying. They said she broke alot of her bones and had alot on internal bleeding.

I've been sitting with her for hours. They said she was far too weak for surgery and didn't want to operate until she was more stable.

She hasn't woken up, if I wouldve just let her stay at my house this wouldn't of happened.. I called her a druggie.

The last memory she will ever have of me will be of me calling her a druggie and slamming a door in her face.

I gripped her hand tightly as I let a few tears fall.

"Presley wake up." I whispered as I laid my head on her bed and let sleep consume me.

....

I woke up to what sounded like Presley talking, but looked up to see her asleep.

I cant believe I did this to her.

Author's note : sorry this is so short, but ive been very busy -kayla