AN UPDATE!!!

"Mum! If you love me, you'll say no!" I begged

"Alfie thinks you should at least speak to your dad" Mum hugged me.

"What the fuck, DAD NO" I grumbled

"You have to" Mum said

"Speak to a murderer? No thanks" I said

"Just visit him in prison, okay?" Mum sounded stern.

I stumbled into my room. I didn't want to socialise with anybody. Why did they want me to speak to him so badly? I guess I'd have to. My chest pounded at the thought. I washed the thought away and thought about my first day of school. In two days. That wouldn't be bad. Dad had already bought me everything I needed and more so I didn't have to worry about that.

**FIRST DAY OF NEW SCHOOL**

"Gemma! Get out of bed! Now!" Dad was lightly shaking me.

I opened my eyes to the harsh light of my room, the curtains were open and my eyes were slowly adjusting. I saw Dad, bed head, typical, holding a uniform. It was red. White shirt. Red tie. Red jumper. Grey skirt.

It wasn't fashionable but it was okay. I pushed the duvet off me and gestured dad out. I put the shirt and skirt on. I spent the next 5 minutes working out how you actually did a tie. Okay, I was dumb. I worked it out and brushed my hair. I ran into mum's room and jumped on the bed.

"Why are you waking me up?" Mum asked

"Please do my hair in a fishtail, dad's kinda...shit" I giggled.

Mum sat up at divided my hair, grabbing a hairband. She plaited my hair very gently and I got up and walked into the kitchen once she'd finished. Dad handed me an Adidas red shoulder bag.

"There's £5 for lunch and the books ect that you need" He smiled.

"Well, shall we leave?" I said

Dad headed for the door and I quickly put on the Kickers, which I guessed were my school shoes. I caught up with dad, who was already in the car, and opened the car door. I took a breath. Dad started the car and put on the heating. I Don't Care was playing on the radio. The song was the opposite of my feelings. I did care. The car pulled out and Dad's terrible driving skills were put to the test. How would being Zoella and Pointlessblog's daughter go down at school? I was planning on listening to Charlotte. Not talking to them because they are all bitches. I was good at that. I wasnt shy. No. I was a confident person in general. Loud. Not afraid to speak my mind. But after my ex dad's incident, I was just scared I'd see him. Scared to death. I was being silly. Well that's what I told myself. What would SuperWoman do? What would Mum do? What would Joe do?

Stay strong.