20

*Gemma's POV*

"Hey Charlotte! Great to see you girl!" I hugged Charlotte, my best friend

"Hey! Where's Joshua?" Charlotte asked, her elbow resting on the wall

"He went home, I don't know why" I shrugged innocently

"So, do you wanna come in Gem?" Char giggled as she opened the door widely and I stepped into her house.

I followed her into the living room and I took glances at the beautiful scenic photos on the wall.

"Hello, Eva" I waved at her mum shyly, even though I wasnt shy, if that makes sense.

"Hey Gemma, feel free to get anything you like" Charlotte's mum smiled

I trailed after Charlotte upstairs to her room. We slumped on her bed and went on our phones. Joshua's contact came up as he began to ring me, I clicked Accept and put the phone to my ear.

"Heya!" I said

"Hey bitch. Sorry I had to go, can I join at Char's?" Josh said

Charlotte clearly heard and nodded, smiling, as she took a sip of her Cola.

"Of course dickhead. Be quick. Love ya bye!" I ended the call.

"When will he be here?" Charlotte handed me the Cola for my turn to drink.

"Not too long, you got some WKD?" I said hopefully.

She got up and the bed slightly squeaked, she lent down in front of her wardrode and pulled out a glass bottle filled with blue. WKD. It was fun to play games with, not necessarily to get shit-faced, for awesome challenges. She pulled out a box and smiled cheekily.

"Hun, you're dying my tips of my hair blue, I'll do yours red" Charlotte joined me once again and she put the items down.

"Me? Dye hair? You want a terrible hair style?" I laughed, as if I could dye her hair.

"I trust you! And I'm doing yours soo" Charlotte giggled

"Fine, but Joshua will be in the room, playing random ass music" I pointed my finger at her and we both laughed.

***^^^***

"Josh!" I opened the door and hugged my best friend

He squinted a bit as a hugged him.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Y-yeah" He stuttered

"C'mon" I grabbed his wrist and dragged him up to Charlotte's room.

We all sat on the bed and I grabbed the iPod, trying to find a song that was playable. I clicked on "Pony" by Ginuwine.

"Are you fucking insane?" Charlotte laughed as the lyrics blared through the speakers

"It could get worse" I said as I changed the track to 'Grind With Me' and my friends went into fits of laughter, that is, before joining me to dance exactly like Pretty Ricky in the video.

"We're fucking lunatics" Joshua laughed

"Wanna go in the pool?" Charlotte asked as she began to fumble through her wadrobe.

I was still humming the words to the song but I finally replied: "Yes!".

She chucked me a black bikini and Josh some of her brother's swimming shorts.

"Thanks" I said

***^^***

"AHHH" I screamed as Joshua launched into the pool, grabbing my arm at last minute.

"Fuck you" I laughed as I swam back up.

I went up behind Josh, and put my hands on his shoulders and pushed myself up until I was standing on his shoulders.

"Gemma if you fall I'm not catching you!" Charlotte laughed

I shrunk down until I was sitting on Joshua's shoulders.

"Your light!" Josh remarked

"No, you work out" I giggled

"Eh em, no, this is my natural six pack" Josh coughed

"As if" Me and Charlotte laughed and I jumped of his shoulders.

I swam over to the hot-tub section of the pool and sat in the middle of Joshua and Charlotte, all panting with exhaustion.

"I love you both, your amazing" Charlotte smiled

>>>AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry for the super-short chapter but I couldnt wait to write about Gemma and Caleb's date! Feel free to comment any other book ideas.

Peace out sexy people xD

xx