Date

A/N
This book has been put in so many reading lists omg. I love you all sooo much💘

I was wearing my leggings, a snapback and a hoodie along with some trainers, waiting for Caleb to turn up. I had no clue whether is was a date or we were just hanging out.

Caleb🙊:

Almost there, don't forget your skateboard xx

A kiss? Despite the melting of my heart, I grabbed my black skateboard and texted back.

Okayy x

The door knocked and I opened it to Caleb, wearing jeans, a similar hoodie, trainers and a snapback, backwards like mine.

"We're like twins" Caleb laughed as he brought me into a hug.

I buried my face into his neck, smiling. This was going to be a good day. He kissed my cheek and grabbed my skateboard, leading me outside.

"Race you to Tesco" He smirked and set of on his skateboard.

I layed my board down and skated after him quickly. As we approached Tesco, Caleb jumped on his board and put it beside the door, I followed his movements and left my board outside. I trailed after him into the cold shop. We walked to the end of the aisle and stood in front of a wide selection of drinks.

"What do you want?" Caleb said as he stared at the drinks.

I grabbed a BlueBerry Rockstar and Caleb grabbed the same one. We payed at the checkout then walked out and grabbed our boards and went to the alleyway and sat down. I rested my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled.

**CALEB'S POV**

I could see from the corner of my eye that she was looking at me and smiling. She was so beautiful. I looked at her and smiled back as her eyes looked into mine.

"You're so pretty" I laughed

"Me?" She said

"You"

**^^**^^**^^**

After spending the next 5 hours at the park and skatepark and just hanging out, we went to the last place, I promised I'd take Gemma to Starbucks. Why do girls all like Starbucks? It's nice but whats the obsession? Well, I'd get her it if she smiled. I found it so attractive that Gemma was very boyish and skated. We walked into a warm Starbucks and she inhaled the smell and her face looked like a 4 year old's on Christmas.

I giggled slightly at her face.

"What?" She laughed

"Your so excited" I laughed

"Nah" She smirked, giggling as she walked up to the counter.

"Can I get a cappuccino and a hot chocolate?" Gemma handed the barista £10.

I took out my Instagram and snapped a picture on her ordering from the back.
I clicked a filter and added a caption:

Hanging out with her 😍✋

I uploaded it and shoved my phone in my pocket, she turned round and pulled her phone out of her pocket as we sat down at a table.

"Hey you douchebag" She laughed

I took a sip of my hot chocolate and she sipped her drink.

"So, would you be interested in going out with this classy man again?" I smirked

"Yeah, maybe" She smirked, giggling slightly

"Ah shit I have to go" Gemma frowned

"Okay, text me" I said and she approached me and hugged me gently.

"Bye bae, love ya" She kissed my lips gently

"Okay bye" I smiled as she walked off with her Coffee and board.

Why'd she want me? I'm just an average, bad boy.

{ Comment if you think they should date💕 }