Chapter 34

"Babe?" I heard Caleb

"Gemma wake the fuck up we're at the bus stop!" I hear Charlotte

I opened my eyes and then Caleb put me down, forcing me to walk 30 metres to the bus stop.

"You fell asleep, are you tired? You can sleep on the bus and we could get you some coffee when we get there" Caleb said, pushing my hair out my face.

I nodded, smiling.

"So, Charlotte, the boys could go home early and we could have a sleepover, we could facetime them of course, but we really need to catch up!" I said

"Good idea!!!" Charlotte said excitedly as we approached the bus stop.

**Charlotte's POV**

When we got on the empty bus, we went right to the back and Gemma said in the right corner, then me, then Josh and Caleb was at the end, with a spare seat next to him. Gemma went to sleep straight away. She was definately very tired.

"Charlotte, give her my hoodie as a blanket, she looks cold" Joshua handed me his red hoodie, which I placed neatly over Gemma.

Joshua and Gemma's friendship was beyond adorable, the way they cared for eachother was amazing. I knew that the bus ride would be about 45 minutes, so I made myself comfortable, resting my head on Joshua, he didnt seem to mind. The bus kept on stopping and starting to let people on but eventually we arrived, right outside the shopping centre. Gemma immediately awoke, it's like she could sense the starbucks. She gave Joshua his hoodie back and we all got off the bus.

"You not sleepy anymore?" Caleb asked

She shook her head.

"Josh, can I have your hoodie again? It's fucking freezing" She said, he handed her his hoodie which seemed to put a smile on her face.

"RACE YOU GUYS TO STARBUCKS" Caleb screamed.

We all began to chase after him, all trying to work out where starbucks actually was. The second we hit the warm air of the inside part of the shopping centre, we all felt completely soothed. We continued running, and as I wouldve guessed, Caleb won, he went to go order some drinks as we went to sit down.

"Josh, you lost the money yet?" Gemma laughed

"No, not yet" Joshua flashed the money and then returned it to the pocket of his sweatpants.

"Guys, we are literally all wearing either sweatpants or leggings and in sweaters, we didn't dress up at all" I laughed

"Bitch, I go out like this all the time" Gemma said as she pulled her phone out her pocket.

She took a quick selfie, probably captioned it with something cute and posted it on snapchat, that was the thing about her, she could take one selfie and it would, without a doubt, look perfect. Her complection was amazing. Caleb soon came back with our drinks, they were all our favorites, he was spot on. After we'd been talking for a while, I noticed Caleb looking at something, I, extremely carefully, turned around, he was staring at a girl. What the fuck? Jeez, aren't boys supposed to only have eyes for their girlfriend? I ignored it, but it was when I saw him peek at another girls ass that I got a bit pissed off.

"Gemma, I'm going to the toilets, come with" I said, sliding past Joshua and getting up, bringing my drink.

She could already tell that I didn't need to use the toilet and that I just needed to talk to her.

"What's up?" Gemma said as she sat on the sinks.

"Well, Caleb kept checking these girls out, I thought I should tell you" I said, praying she wouldn't get upset.

"What the fuck" Gemma sighed

"I know right" I sat with her putting my arm around my best friend who I would always protect.

"I can't believe he'd do that! Am I not good enough?" Gemma sounded so hurt

"Gemma, I'm sorry" I hugged her

"Ughh, what do I say? I'm hella mad, seeing as he was probably looking at her ass, booty is like his favorite thing for fck sake" Gemma said

"Just be mad and don't say why, it'll drive him crazy, he'll eventually work it out" I said

"And I don't know why he lookin at her ass, yo booty is 50x better girlll" We laughed

AUTHORS NOTEEE

tysm for all your reads and spams, i love you guys so much ☺️ comment any books i should write and ideas for this onee 🔐