Zoe's Birthday ~ Part Two

~ Can't write too much on one chapter because Wattpad decides to delete it so Zoe's Birthday will be in parts~ 💖👑

Charlotte wore a red croptop with some denim shorts and some high-tops (so tumblr ik). Joshua wore some jeans and a Super Dry t-shirt. Caleb wore an Obey hat, a plain blue t-shirt and some jeans and Nike Air's.

And me?

I waited in the hall while Caleb, Josh and Charotte picked out my clothes. They knew not to go too girly, but I wasn't allowed to wear boys clothes. I was soo excited to see what they'd picked out for me to wear.

"Come in!" Charlotte said

I walked in. There was a croptop, some denim shorts and high-tops the opposing colour to Charlottes.

"We can be twins. And take tonnes of pictures for Tumblr" Charlotte laughed

"I'll look uglyy" I sighed, even though the outfit looked perfect on Charlotte.

"You'll look amazing, now we'll wait downstairs" Caleb kissed my cheek and ran out with the others.

I put on the clothes, making sure to put fluffy socks under the shoes so I could slide around. I tied my hair into a ponytail, grabbed my phone and left my room. This was my first time wearing an actually slightly-girly outfit.

I didnt think it looked very good.

As I walked in, Dad, Charlotte, Caleb and Josh all stared at me.

"That bad?" I sighed, ready to go change.

"You. Look. Stunning!" Charlotte squealed

"Biatch looking good" Joshua said

"Gorgeous" Caleb smiled sweetly

"Dad, what do you think?" I asked, he had the mind of mum, so he'd know what she'd think.

"Amazing, mum will love it" He added

I walked into the kitchen and sat on the worktop. I was going to meet Mum's friends and Joe. What if mum hated my outfit? What if everyone hated me? What if everyone hated Caleb, Josh and Charlotte? Why hadn't I met everyone even thought I'd started living with mum and dad ages ago? Well that was probably because of the kidnapping thing.

"You okay?" Caleb asked

"Er..yeah" I said

Caleb approached me, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"I know your'e not" He whispered

"They'll hate me" I frowned

"They'll hate me too" He replied

"They will freaking love you" I replied, who wouldn't?

"Come on" Caleb grabbed my hand and bought me to the hall, where Dad, Josh and Charlotte waited.

"You okay Gem?" Charlotte whispered

I nodded and trailed along to the car. Mum would be awake in an hour or so and dad would drive us there, then drive back for mum.

+^+^+^+^+^+^

I walked in and everyone treated me like mum, so happy to see me. I approached Joe first, he was so chill.

"They'll calm down around you eventually" He said

I was so glad I had Joe as an Uncle.

"Hey Gemma, I'm Caspar!" Caspar hugged me.

Caspar. Freaking. Lee. Hugged. Me.

"Haha, I know" I smiled

"Oh my gosh! Your'e Gemma! You look georgous!" Charlotte smirked at me while Tanya fussed around me.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out and looked. Caleb had tagged me in a photo.

Caption~

Charlotte, Josh and bae😏😂💖

I laughed as he wasn't the type of guy to use the word 'bae'.

"Tanya, where's Marcus? I'm dying to meet him!" I asked Tanya excitedly

"Over there" Tanya pointed to Marcus walking in.

Marcus approached me immediately, smiling, then doing the typical YouTuber thing. He pulled out his vlogging camera.

"So, I'm finally meeting Gemma Sugg to celebrate Zoe's birthday!" Marcus pointed the camera at me and I waved.

{ Sorry these chapters are short Wattpad won't let me write very much without deleting it all btw I'm putting Tyler and Connor in this even though they weren't at Zoe's birthday }