Zoe's birthday ~ Part (idk)

@book-lover-87 helped write this! Creds to her (thanks btw) x

Mum walks into the room, she was wearing a baby blue dress - she looked beyond flawless. Dad covered her eyes as we all waited for her to be surprised.

"One..two..three"

Dad uncovered her eyes. She stood there, shocked. We all jumped up and screamed SURPRISE.

"Awh guys! Gemma! Alfie! I love you guys" Mum hugged and kissed us, practically crying.

Joe ran to jump and hug Mum, before anyone could intervene, he jumped on her. Suddenly, she screamed in pain.

Oh no. Please can this be a dream.

"ALFIE"

Joe got off her quickly, kneeling in front of her and hugging her tightly.

"What happened? What did I do?" Joe cried

Aside this, I stood, too scared to move, clutching Caleb's hand in fear, whilst next to us, Charlotte was crying into Josh's shoulder . Something in my head snapped and I suddenly let go and ran to my mum's side with Joe and Dad, Charlotte held mum's hand and Joshua and Caleb looked too shocked to come near. Tears were spilling from my eyes. Louise ran over to mum, who was still screaming, and started crying hysterically.

"Chummy! Chummy! What's wrong Zoe? Say something!" Louise screeched as mum appeared to pass out. I couldn't even bear to think what else the closing of eyes meant. Niomi and Marcus were crying too, Dad and Joe the most.

"Gorgeous, a-are you o-okay?" Dad cried

Her screams went and all of a sudden, I missed them. Caleb pulled me apart and allowed me to cry into his arms. I saw Caspar and Tyler run over and help pick her up. Everyone was crying. It felt like a nightmare.

"Gemma, I promise it will be okay, I love you" Caleb whispered

"I love you too" I whispered, hugging him tighter.

They all carried mum to the car and dialed 999. This was it.

***Zoe's POV***

All I could hear were beeps and crying. I couldn't see or move. I heard Alfie's name being called and the creaking of a door. Two small hands were placed on my chest - it was Gemma. My beautiful daughter.

"Her heart, it's beating! Caleb, Joshua, Charlotte! Come here! Mum, speak to me, mum" I knew she was crying.

I tried to open my eyes. It was blurry at first. I immediately felt Gemma hug me, along with Charlotte. They explained what happened. Joe came in, his hair messed up and his eyes blotchy. He embraced me in a hug, saying sorry over and over. Louise, Marcus and Caspar were all soon hugging me - even Joshua and Caleb. I couldn't respond, everything was happening too fast. Once my head was clear, and everyone stood back, Alfie entered excitedly.

"Honey, you're okay!" Alfie hugged me, kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, I guess" I sniffled

"Zoe Elizabeth Sugg, I need to ask you something" Alfie smiled

"Anything" I said, curious

"My gorgeous girlfriend, who is an inspiration to everyone, who wrote her own book, who I'm extremely proud of, who I adopted a lovely daughter with, will you do the honour of escorting me to DisneyLand with the gang, and...marrying me" He pulled out a ring, making everyone gasp in excitement.

"Yes...Alfie Deyes, I will marry you"

*****************

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I BET YOU LOVE ME NOW. ZALFIE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Thank you Brittany for giving me ideas for this, and IM SO SORRY TO YA'LL I HAVENT UPDATED. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7.5K I FAUCKEN LOVE YOU OKAY ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY BYE LOVE YOU.