*Is this awesome or Nah*

A/N
Just wanted to say that last week I got 2k reads and I'm honestly shit happy! 💞 I remember when this got 10 veiws. I wanna thanks LottieLou12 because she was one if the first veiwers and is the reason for 'Charlotte'. She really inspired me because I loved the fact that a real person liked my writing. Thank you all so much. Feel free to message me / comment ANY ideas you have. Even if they are totally insane. I love all your sexy faces, now, lets get on with the chapter! (Check out my Instagram - legally.a.fangirl)
😘
~Lauren
xox

*Josh's POV*

Gemma never actually told me, just ushered me back to her house before I could interject. We lay on her bed, she was on Instagram, searching through her feed.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me?" I asked

"I...forgot, that's all" Gemma shrugged

"Okay..." I didn't know what I was supposed to say.

There was a knock at the door and then Alfie walked in.

"Hey dad" Gem smiled

"Why are you's home?" He asked kindly

"Let off school" She shrugged and Alfie hugged her then left, closing the door behind him.

Alfie didn't seemed fussed about that, probably because he'd just been on the phone with the headteacher.

Gemma clicked the home button and went on contacts, clicked the plus and typed in;

Caleb💭💖

And then typed in his number, I buried my head into her neck.

*Gemma's POV*

Josh's head felt warming on my neck and it made me feel really comfortable.

I clicked the message button and began typing a message to Caleb.

Hey, this Caleb? x🙈

I pressed send and he quickly replied.

Caleb💭💖:

Yeahh Im guessing its Gemmaa xx

The 'xx' made my heart explode. No jokes.

I clicked the 'ring' button and it rung him. After 2 rings, he picked up.

"Hey Gem" He said

"Hey Caleb, hows you?" I asked dreamily

"I'm good, would you wanna meet up at the park or something tomorrow, I could come round" Caleb asked

"Can I come to yours?" I asked

"Yeah sure, okay have to go" He said

"Byee" I replied quickly

"Love you" He said before putting the phone down.

Love you? Like...love me?

**Zoe's POV**

"Rate, comment and click that subcribe button!" Alfie said

"And we'll see you next week for another video!" I finished and clicked the top button on the camera.

Alfie hugged me tightly, his warm, muscly arms wrapping around my waist.

"What's that for gorgeous?" Asked ruffling his hair.

"Heyy!!!" He patted his hair down lightly.

"Wonder what she did to get sent home" I said

"Her head teacher said it was nothing to worry about, she seems nice" Alfie smiled

"Babe, you want a sandwhich?" I asked, I knew Alfie would be editing his video and needed a snack

"Ooh, yes please!" I made Alfie's usual, ham.

Just as I handed him the sandwich, Gemma and Josh appeared.

"Hey you guys, what've you been doing?" I asked

"Nothing really" Gemma shrugged

"She's all loved up with this boy she likes" Josh said

Gemma gave Josh a playful shove.

"No..." Gemma defended, you could tell that she was lying.

"Anyway, Evan, your dad, is getting out of jail, for real" I didnt like to break it to her, I hated making her upset. The man didnt deserve to get out of jail. He almost killed a 15 year old girl and her friend.

"Er, okay...we're going to see Char, bye Mum, love you, bye dad, love you" Gemma quickly escaped from the room and went outside, pulling Joshua along before we could fit in an 'okay'.

"She hates this" Alfie sighed sadly.

"I know" I wrapped my arms around Alfie, as we hoped that everything would be okay again. Well, when was it ever okay?