☕︎︎Harsh morning☕︎︎

A new day has come! Hopefully this will walk in a better path!

No one's POV

Sora wakes up by the sunlight blending his eyes. He rubs his eyes and as he tries to wake up, he tried to reach his phone on the desk. He knew he couldn't reach it, so he sat up and moved to the desk. He was still really tired and was about to fall many times in the process. When he got to his phone he saw a lot of messages from different squad members. He didn't even bother to text them back.

He woke up at 4 in the morning. Perhaps, it wasn't a good idea to sleep earlier last night. He walked out the messy room and went to the kitchen. Maybe he could make breakfast?

His house wasn't that big. It was for a single person so it wasn't supposed to be large either. The kitchen and the living room shared the same space in the house. The couch was very long and fluffy. And a TV standing against a white wall.

He pressed the light switch and the lamp which hung over the island lighten up. He opened the fridge and felt the cold breeze all over his body. He searched for the perfect breakfast but he was interrupted by a notification coming from his phone. He leaned back to see who it was from. It was from Jax. He quickly took a frozen sandwich and closed the fridge.

He snapped the phone and checked what Jax had to say. He asked if he were awake.

Sora's POV

"Hey Sora, you awake?"

I wondered if I really wanted to answer the redhead or not. But the curiosity filled up the left space. "Why would he want to know if I were awake or not?".

"Yes, what do you want?"

I reply.

"What happened yesterday?"
"You just left without a word"
"Sora?"

"Oh it was nothing, I forgot I had to do something"

I tried to sound as less suspicious as I could.

"I know you're lying"
"We're gonna stream at 2pm today. Are you coming?"

I sigh and look down on the floor. I suddenly remembered what happened yesterday. Yesterday was a total mess. It didn't seem like the squad wanted him. Why go there and bother?

"I think I'm gonna skip today"

Without regret I close my phone. Today I want to go outside and go to the park or the cafe, perhaps. I hear a notification coming from my phone again.

"But why??"

"It seems like I'm not really wanted"

"Wasn't that a bit harsh?" I ask myself. Then I see his new message. I wait a little to answer.

"But who's gonna be my rival?"
"And it's gonna be boring without you"

"You can find another, better, rival"

I sigh and close my phone. I went to take a bite from my frozen sandwich. I notice it in the last second before taking the bite that it was frozen. "A close one". I walk to the roster and wait a little.
'He didn't notice Jax's last text. That's why he didn't answer it'