A Battle for the Ages

An alarm sounded. Oh, shit. "Babs..? What is... who—" (BTW in here I'm gonna combine both generations don't mind me-)

"OHMYGAWD WE NEED TO GO!"

"What?! Why?"

"THE SUPER VILLAIN GIRLS ARE CAUSING CHAOS IN CITY SQUARE!!! WE NEED TO GO!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!! COME ON!!!!"

"SISTERS!!! TO ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Diana shouted. We fucking flew to city square. True to her word, the Super Villain Girls was there. As well as every other fucking villain we've ever faced against. Every. Fucking. Villain. That we've ever faced was causing mayhem. Goddamn Ares, Artemiz, Atrocitus, Big Barda, Bizzarogirl, Blackfire, Brainiac, Captain Cold—

Sara's boyfriend? I thought he only robbed...

Casey, Catwoman, Cheetah, Cheshire, Clayface, Dark Opal, Darkseid—

Shit, this is going to be harder than I thought...

Deadshot, Deathstroke, Dex-Starr and the rest of the Red Lanterns, Double Dare Twins, Dr. Penelope Sieve, Dragon King, Eclipso, Ember—

Wait, Ember?! Dude! I thought we vanquished her!

"Um, didn't we vanquish Ember?"

"Yeah. We did. I thought we did."

I looked further beyond, and saw the rest of the villains. Firefly, Frost—

Caitlin?! I haven't known her for a while, but, I know damn well she wouldn't side against the supers like this...

(General) Zod and his company, Giganta, Golden Glider—

Wait. Lisa?! There must be some sort of mistake... she wouldn't side against us like this...

Granny Goodness, Harley Quinn, Hath-Set, the Hydra, Jinx, Killer Croc, Killer Moth, King Shark, the Kraken, Kryptomites, Lashina, the League of Shadows, Lena and Lex Luthor, Lion-Mane, Livewire, Lobo, Mad Harriet, Mad Hatter, Magpie, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Rampage, Ravager, Riddler, Shaggyman, Sinestro, Siren, Solomon Grundy, Speed Queen, Stompa, Star Sapphire and Trigon were the last of the villains. Oh. My. Gosh. I'm sorry, did I not kick this bastard's ass back to Azarath?!

"Uh... should we call in the League..?"

"Are you kidding me?! Yes!" I teleported the card to us. I quickly dialed the number and ran to the corner. "Hello, Zatanna?"

"Oh my gosh. Please help us. We really need your help. There's almost seventy villains in Metropolis. Please." A shit ton of red magma flew at us and almost hit us. "SHIT! RERRIAB DLEIHS!" I shouted, a violet shield surrounding all of us. "I'm sorry, someone was shooting magma at me and my friends."

"Of course, we are on our way. Do you have other friends?"

"Yes. Yes, I have other friends. I'm friends with Team Flash and majority of the others that helped with Steppenwolf. I can also call my cousin."

"Alright, great. Get them. Some other League members and I will be there shortly. Just hold on, alright?"

"Yes, sir." He hung up the phone, and I called Sara. "Sara, Sara, oh my gosh, get your ass in Metropolis. Right. Now!"

"What, why? We're try- we're trying to find Lisa, Len, and Cait. We're busy right now! Barry's searched the whole city four ti—"

"That's the thing, Sara! THEY'RE HERE, ALL OF THEM, IN METROPOLIS FUCKIN SQUARE, CAUSING A SHIT TON OF MAYHEM!! BOTH OF THEM!!! NOW SHUT YOUR ASS AND GET THE FUCK OVER HERE BEFORE METROPOLIS AND THE WHOLE SCHOOL IS DESTROYED!!!"

"Okokokok Jesus Christ, I'm coming. Cisco, Barry, and I are on the way."

"Ugh. Hang on. SHINAV!" They appeared next to us, and I hung up the phone. I called Hal. It rung, and he didn't pick up. "JESS! YOUR BOYFRIEND ISN'T ANSWERING MY CALLS, YOU DO IT! I'LL CALL MY COUSIN!"