Alice's Helper (Twisted Alice x Blind lost one reader)

(This was requested by @AustisticIzzy! Enjoy!) 

(Warning: Dark Imagery: Contains themes of Violence and Blood.)

(Word Count: 1,775 Words) 

(Sorry in advance for any grammar or spelling mistakes!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV)

"My darling helper, get in here!" the harsh voice of my lady slice through my endless thoughts. "I have a task for you to do my dear helper..." Somberly, I lumbered over to my lady who was located in the next room over. I was soon welcomed to the terrifying and yet beautiful sight known as my lady, Alice Angel who was towering over something strapped to one of her many operation tables. Moving closer to my gracious lady, I could see a barely alive ink specimen desperately gasping for air.

It was yet another Boris clone with its chest cavity torn open and it oozed disgusting black substance everywhere. Yet, this didn't faze me one bit as I have grown numb to the constant gore of my lady's brutal experiments. My nose crinkled at the revolting scent of decaying ink flesh and my eyes stung from the pure foulness of all of it. I shuffled closer to my lady as I didn't want to be around this tragedy strapped to the table. 

"What do you need me to do my lady?" I whispered. I was frightened to raise my volume at my graceful lady. Since I've seen her become quite nasty with her other helpers. Yes, I was one of the many helpers who did the bidding of lady Angel. We as a collective force would gather ink blobs and do various mindless tasks to help our lady Angel succeed in her conquest of achieving perfection. I know deep down in my very soul, that I'm willing to do anything for my lady.

"My faithful helper, take a look at this..." my lady Angel lifted a black mass in the air in front of my face. It smelled ransom and dripped black ink onto the wooden floor. It looked like a lumpy piece of charcoal. Trying not to react to the awful scent, I eyed my lady Angel wearily. "This is a heart I just harvested from this Boris clone and you know what my dear? It's useless!" In a flash, my lady curled her fists and crushed the heart like a soda can.

She hurled it to the ground causing it to splatter everywhere. Soon, her lovely boots were stomping it. Soon enough, it was nothing but a crushed pile of black ink. I watched with wide eyes as my marvelous lady ran her ink-stained hands through her jet-black hair. I quietly stepped back as I felt my own ink heart skip a beat. Was her hair soft to the touch? I wasn't the only helper who dreamt of touching the silky jet-black hair strands of our fair lady. Lady Angel let out a distasteful grunt as she glared at the carcass.

"Are you ok my lady?" I softly asked with a concerned look. My lady snapped her head in my direction to give me a stern glare.  Her dark eyes burned with an intense rage that struck fear into my very soul. Her expression melted from a rageful one into an agitated look. I couldn't help but glance up at her. Her face was fully exposed to me with all her scars. Why did she want to become perfect? She was already perfect in my eyes. Everything about her was a breathtaking sight that caused my dead heart to aflutter. Yet, such admiration would get me killed or worse, gutted like one of her countless experiments.

"Don't worry about your darling angel my sweet helper," Lady Angel sweetly smiled at me. "Anyways, I need you to dispose of this, I want it out of my heavenly sight! Such a monstrosity created by that despicable dancing devil should be destroyed..." A cold shiver ran down my spine at the thought of the towering skeleton ink figure called Bendy. Bendy was a villain who did nothing but brought harm to my kind and many others. My lady Angel will save us from this inky hell.