🎃Halloween Party🎃! (Male Alice Angel X lonely fem reader)

(Happy Halloween! This is a special one-shot cause Halloween is coning up! Hope you have fun! Male Alice will speak in bold and reader speaks in normal font)
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
(Your POV)
        I was busy playing Mario cart of the Wii when I heard my puppy barking loudly. I paused the game and went to my front door. I gently use my foot to move my little puppy away from the door and open it. A mail man was standing outside my door with a brown box in his hands.
    "Are you (Y/n) (L/n)?" his brown eyes looked at me. I nod my head quietly and be simply smiles. He hands me the package and a some more mail. I watched as the cute mail man walked away, before I could even say one cheesy pick up line.
     I shook my head and I focused on the package that was resting in my hands. I don't remember ordering any package, and it couldn't be a birthday gift because my birthday is far away. I shook the box a little and something rattled from inside.
      My curiosity got the best if me and I closed my door. My puppy followed close behind. I set the strange box on my table and began rummaging through the cabinets. I finally found some scissors and I quickly use the scissors to slice off the strong clear take that was son the box.
     I gently moved the box's flaps away and there in the bottom of or was a small envelope with a white plastic bag in it. Goosebumps covered my skin as I looked at the plastic bag without having a clue what the heck was in it. I pulled the envelope out and noticed a fancy sticker thing was on it. I ripped it open and found inside was a card.
     I read the small letter in it and my jaw dropped. It was an invitation to a Halloween party, but this wasn't some lame party because the popular boy in the whole school was the host!
     I felt butterflies form in my stomach. I always had a crush in that boy, I wander why did the most popular kid in the whole school invite me to his fancy party. Maybe this was a big prank that those jerks were going to make us non-poplar kiddos be laughing stock. I am going to take that risk and go to the party.
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
(Male Alice Angel POV)
     Today was when the party was taking place. My group of good friends and I finally got all the decorations done. I whipped sweat off my forehead and smiled. I hope that (Y/n) shows up. I glanced at the click, just a few more hours and the party will begin!
🎃🎃🎃🎃Time-skip🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
(Your POV)
     I was dressed up in an adorable bumble bee costume. I smiled happily as I put the finished touches to make my costume simply too cute! I glanced at my phone and I was running late!
     I grabbed my bag and other crap and hurried toward where the Halloween party was going to be held. I casually walk into the place which was full of people! I squeezed through folks trying to find the host of the party.
     I bumped into someone and tell onto my bottom. I look up to see warm kind dark colored eyes looking back at me.
     "My dear (Y/n), I am glad to see that you are here!" His voice was like melting butter. Butterflies fluttered in my tummy as I felt a warm hand grab my cold lonely hand.
    "N-no problem dude!" I studdered. I felt like a big dum dum! I wanted to face palm myself, but that night be weird if I did that in front of my fluffing crush!
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
(Male Alice's POV)
      (Y/n) was actually here! My heart hammered in my chest as I tried to keep my coolShe was so flipping adorable with her bumble bee getup! I looked into her beautiful eyes and I notices she seemed a tad nervous. I held her cold hands in mind and lead her to the dance floor, and after a while of hanging out (Y/n) was finally relaxed and seemed to be having a blast. I think this is one of my favorite Halloweens.